Drama (Nate)

You and Nate had a horrible history together. Throughout elementary school, middle school, and even now in highschool.

He always felt the need to tease you about every little thing. You were in drama class sitting down waiting for class to start.

Nate strolled in and took a seat right next to you. You were about to get up and move but the teacher walked in and Nate pulled you back down even closer to him.

You sighed and scooted farther away from him. "Leave me alone." He reached over for your hand. "Don't touch me" you say pushing his hand away.

"Come on baby" He said. You rolled your eyes and faced the teacher.

"Okay class the cast has been voted and Romeo will be played by by Nate and Julie will be played by Audriana" you jumped up on the stage and yelled out a no.

"Rehearsing already I see." The rehearsal started already and you guys were almost done.

The last scene was coming up where you two had to actually kiss.

You were dreading that part and tried to stall and get some time before it actually happens.

The scene was approaching and Nate started ti move closer to you.

You moved back and the teacher told you to stay focused. You breathed in and then out before stepping closer and leaning up to kiss him.

It's lasted for about 15 seconds because both of you were so into it. You pulled away from him and jumped down from the stage.

"So how was I? Was it believable?"

I hope you like it. Requested by @koralilly. I hope this is how you expected it to turn out and that you really like it.