His fans dislike you (Derek)

Y/N
I laid my head my head on Dereks lap as I scrolled through instagram. I stopped at a picture he posted of us from the pool yesterday. I smiled but it immediately fell from my lips as I read some of the comments.

__bassic__: she's so dark why would he ever date someone like that??

-luhh-: Lmao^ she's probably paying him

I rolled my eyes and sighed dropping my phone onto my stomach. "What's wrong mami?" He asked pulling me up to sit on his lap.

"Noth-" "Don't even finish that sentence. Something is wrong and your going to tell me what it is"

I unlocked my phone showing him the comments. "This is what's bothering you? I thought you were tough and didn't care about these people."

"Well I don't but I have feelings and when people say things like these, especially when they talk about my skin color."

"Don't pay attention to what they say about you. I love everything about you, your hair, your beautiful smile, and I love your skin color. It reminds me of chocolate"
He pulled me closer to him wrapping my legs around his waist. He grabbed my ass and leaned up to kiss me. I smiled and kissed back. "I love you baby" I told him laying my head on his, "I love you too"

Not long but I like it and I hope you do too.
Derek is just...
Comment/Vote and you guys can request imagines if you want to I love writing them for you guys.