Boy Problem (8)

I've been crazy about this boy since the sixth grade, really, from the moment I met him. Cheesy but true. And I'm almost positive he likes me too. In fact, I'm 99% sure. He's always been there. And he's only person to ever figure out that I have anxiety. He always makes it better, but lately, he's been pushing me away and it's FRUSTRATING!!!! Then this new boy comes in, at a congratulation party, and I have an anxiety attack. He doesn't even know me, but he comes out and we can talk for hours about anything. He likes me too.Who do I pick? How do I tell him? I reaaaaally just need to stop feeling so confused. Help?Jaycee

______________________

Dear Jaycee, 

       Well, it's always good to have someone in your corner. It's especially special when that person has been there for a long while. If I were in your situation I would figure out why this guy is pushing you away. It may not even you being the real reason for it. It may be because he has a lot of things on his mind and things going on around him. Make sure he's up to par in life just as much as he has been there to pull you through. Sometimes just seeing how okay a person is can lead to the answers you need. It's even more enlightening to know the other person likes you. Then for this guy that you really just met I say that it is a good experience to talk to new people. You really can't just stick to one person your whole life unless you really love that person. I feel like you should settle the situation with the first guy and then explore the relationship with the second guy so you know exactly who and what you want. It can be confusing when you have two guys in your life like this but nothing can't be not solved. If you have any further questions just message me and I will be glad to answer them. Hope this helps! 

BAM