Life problem (13)

Dear the author,

This is sort of a problem about me, so I hope you don't mind that I'm being a bit selfish. I hold in my emotions, a lot. Sometimes it breaks out in mood swings, and other times, I will cry on hours on end. I even have some white hairs at the young age of 13. I've tried to just let out my thoughts and feelings, but then everybody I come across will say that they think I'm a bit crazy. I stopped after the failed attempt, but now, I just try to talk to somebody about my problems. The problem here is that, I have trust issues. Mostly because everybody that I poured some problems onto, have backstabbed me by starting somewhat truthful rumors about me. I find it easier to let some problems out on the internet. But recently, I've been craving some human communication, and there are some stronger mood swings. I really don't want to do something harmful to myself, but they seem like a solution sometimes. Mostly, my mood swings are just crying myself to sleep, though. Some of my 'condition' lies in that I am so lonely. What solution(s) do you suggest to help me?

-someone who needs some help

___________

Dear Someone who needs some help,

What I suggest for you is learn to make friends who you can trust and hold onto for the rest of your life. Your obviously very young and you'll learn not everyone is trust worthy because they make mistakes also. You'll also learn that you have to choose who you should forgive as well. At a young age people don't know much better to shut their mouths and if they don't then they aren't really your friends. You should not harm yourself because of others doings nor for any other reason. Like I said, you just have to find the right kinds of people that benefit you in the long run. Find someone you think matches your personality and also someone that thinks its wrong to share personal things with other people. I know it's not that easy but observe around you, try to talk to people next to you, etc and don't spill everything all at once, take it slow making sure this person is someone you could trust or learn to at least.

BAM