Love problem (36)

I need more help and I really don't have anyone to help me and I remembered that you helped me out big time, when I was in a sticky situation. So I was hoping you'd help me, again.

Ok, well there's this new boy and I'm actually dating him, my first boyfriend as well so I'm new to dealing with relationships. Anyways, we've been dating for a while now, about to reach a year. And well he still tends to confuse me, still. He wanted to spend more time with me, so that we'd be able to talk more. And well i was able to make more time for him. But since I have, he doesn't really talk when we're together and when we do well it's kinda awkward. And he made a huge deal about not talking to me, so I'm not sure what he really wants. Also he's changed since the start of the relationship. It's not the same, which scares me. I'm not sure if he's happy cause well we really don't talk and when we past by each other in the hallways he never says hi to me and completely ignores me, which hurts cause he knows I go down that hallway. Also he tends to want to leave early between classes when we still have a lot of time, but before he would always wait until the last second to leave. Another thing is I got in trouble with a teacher and he just goes on about how he didn't know I was " that type of person" when i haven't changed a single bit. I don't know what to do.

And also we don't kiss anymore. I want to but he never seems to and well I don't know what to think about that.

- sadly still confused

____________________________________

Dear sadly still confused

Honestly I feel as if you need a serious talk because from what you are describing is that he wants out in the relationship or he wants more and doesn't know how to communicate that with you but he definitely isn't acting like hes in the relationship anymore especially if he has changed that much since you guys have been dating. I would get to the bottom of it by having that conversation.

What you want in your relationship is stability and confidence in the other person. To gain this you must talk no matter how difficult the conversation can get or will be. Keep an open heart and mind but also be aware that it can go south.

But I encourage to change something or nothing will happen.

BAM