Relationship problem (7)

BAM,

hey there! um kind of a sad topic i think, i think my boyfriend is cheating on me. :( i noticed my boyfriend has been acting differently lately and it kind of bothered me but i didnt put too much thought into it. but i started thinking into it and i started getting suspicious that he's cheating. i googled this: http://www.wikihow.com/Find-out-if-Your-Boyfriend-Is-Cheating-on-You-(for-Girls) and some stuff was true, like hes not affectionate anymore, and he said he didnt care if i looked through his phone but now if i ask to use it he says he cant because "theres private stuff in it". one thing that bugged me alot is that he pulled up a video when i went to the bathroom and when i came back he was smiling at it like he was in love like you know when you see two people and you could just see that theyre in love? thats the smile he had on. when i tried to look at it he locked his phone but i could see that it was of this girl in a hot pink shirt. I dont wear hot pink shirts. maybe I'm worrying too much but now its bothering me. HELP?!?

-jess

__________

Dear Jess,

Well confront him about it. Well tell him he's been acting a lil shady towards you lately and it's been bothering you. Then ask him why he's been acting this way. Why can't you look at things like you used to, etc. It's better to catch it early on before you really get hurt in the end. And watch out for how he replies to you. If he isn't doing anything he'd let you see what's in his phone afterwards if you asked him to show you.

-BAM