Friend Problem (5)

I'm not sure if you notice this message or not. I wish you see this. My problem is my best friend. She had a boyfriend. They 've been together for 2 years. They love each other. Last year, my best friend went abroad to study but they 're still together. Her boyfriend seems good but he really loves nightclubs. Although my best friend warned him not to go there, he went almost everyday. He alone is good but his friends always convince him to drink at clubs. One day, my Best friend checked his Facebook and saw a conversation between him and a girl. He met that girl from a club and in messages, they 're flirtering. They chatted about how He took her to her home. And they even sent love stickers. My best friend was mad and told him to broke up. But as time passses, they are together again. I dont want my best friend to hurt again. Her bf is not a very good one for her. And That problem isn't the first one. :'( Help me Alex! I told her to break up but she can't.

Cheesy Bestfriend

Dear Cheesy Bestfriend,

                I noticed the message even though it was late, I'm really sorry about that. But Honestly it's up for your best friend to decide if she wants to keep this relationship going and not yours. The only thing you can do as a friend is help her recognize what is good for her. If she wants to get hurt in the end that is her own choice. And honestly you don't know how he is like now do you? Because if not you don't know if he's changed since then. Maybe she gave him another chance for a reason.

BAM