Relationship problem (8)

Heyy BAM! its me again!! soo about that guy i told you about? that guy i wanted to go to the dance with?? well we did and we're also dating! yay!! but when school ended he told me he was going to a different school which tore me apart! </3 we've been dating for a month now and i never see him anymore! but we still keep in touch...but my actual problem is this...when i went to band camp i met this guy i kinda knew due to band activities, and he had no friends soo i thought i would be his friend and now...im growing a big crush on him! well he's been kinda of flirting with me even though he has a gf too and she's going to a different school than him. i feel like im cheating on my current boyfriend and i feel really guilty cause we both umm love each other! my friend is saying maybe break up with him because its kinda hard to handle a long distance relationship! plss help!! ill be probably asking more questions like this in the future :P well thanks!!

~ ConfusedLoveBandGeek

_________

Dear ConfusedLoveBandGeek,

Well I think that you and your boyfriend should have a talk and see if you can work something out to see each other more. And if it's not working out or doesn't then it's time to call it quits but I should advise you that flirting while in a relationship is dangerous and I wouldn't continue anything like that till you are single. Your not just hurting yourself but the person your with and that's why you feel so guilty. And also tell him to stop flirting if he is and make sure you guys know where you guys stand also. It's very important to keep communication open. And it kinda is a mess since that guy has a girlfriend also.

I hope this helped some.

BAM