Love problem (22)

Dear BAM,

Me and my best friend like the same guy, but the thing is that I though I was over him and when I found out that he liked her it broke me and ever since then I've become too strong like I never cry or anything. I'm jelly of her because when he liked me he never did anything for me and now he's doing it for her. Because of this problem I've become super rude to her and she's changed too. Recently I've never been able to be around them without raging and having to calm down away from them and well everybody.

I don't know if I should tell her that I love him or tell one of my other closer friends or keep it to myself for a longer time. Please help!

~ Julia

_______

Dear Julia,

Well its never a bad thing to become strong but when becoming too strong you have to make yourself vulnerable at times or in the future being too strong can be a problem. As for him doing things for her more than you? Well what I have found out is that his feelings may be more involved with her than you... And I know it's a lil harsh to tell you that but well every guy is different and so is every relationship. Each crush on others is different as well and basically you don't really know what you'll get out of it. There really isn't any need to be hostile towards her and same goes to her. You have go forgive the whole situation. She didn't plan on him liking her. She didn't really do anything wrong. It's more likely that things like this do separate people and their friendships. But if you act accordingly in a certain way then it won't have to. I think the best thing for you might be to talk to her. Not only tell her but apologize to her. I think that's the best thing as of right now to do. See where it takes you and see how you feel after also.

-BAM