ex boyfriend problem (1)

I woke up in the middle of the night from weird but obvious dream still sunk in my brain, I thought it over and over again trying to figure out what hell happened. I had a dream that my ex boyfriend, Matt texted me and then we ended up getting back today. Two days later I just brushed it off. I no longer believe that it could happened because he doesn't even talk to me. No less want me back (So I thought). I got up from my amazing nap I have 5 minutes before. I checked my phone and Ding ding 1 New Message from Matt . I was dumbfounded but at the same times didn't know if I should look. Then it all came back to me.... 'The Dream' I was starting to question why did this keeps  happening. (Fact: This has happened with another boyfriend in the past). I slide my thumb and clicked on his name.

My eyes lite up even though it was only a 3 letter word. "Hey" 

3 hours ago. I moved my finger in the postion I could type the word back and clicked enter. Then he started to get nervous. "Hey" he said again. I lifted up my eyebrow and noticed he always does that when he gets nervous. "You kind of already said that lol :)" and he answered with "Oh..Yeah LOL"

This always happen and the same actions were in my dream so im kind of don't know if this is a bad thing or a good thing. ? Do you know? Can you explain?

Love JessiTho c:

___________

Dear JessiTho, 

lmao wellllll thatssssss really different then what I usually get XD But a good different. Usually with these types of things I would say "Oh yeah, your psychic" Just cuz I feel like it XD But it could be just coincidences or signs for you. So Yeah I think it's a good thing for the most part. Seems friendly and doesn't seem too bad as of right now. Dreams are usually things your subconscious wants to tell you and maybe it just wanted to give you a heads up on what was about to happen since it had happened in the past for you, you know what I mean? xD

BAM