Love problem (35)

Dear BAM, I have a love problem. It's basically a internet boy that I like. He's a lot older then me. He's asked me out countless times. I've turned him down cause of age. But now he's not texting me and it driving me crazy. He says he's busy for the last 2 months. I made a horrible mistake telling him I don't like him cause now I do. He won't listen to me. From someone how is stupid to tell someone they don't like you.

____________________

Dear someone who is stupid to tell someone they don't like you, 

Firstly, 

Your going to be put into these types of situations in the future whether it's with people over the internet or over real life. In this typical situation he got tired of chasing and even if he says he's busy for the past 2 months he probably just was too busy for you. This is the hard facts of life because if a boy were still interested in you, he would still pursue. Another thing you should keep in mind is that you probably don't even like him at all because you could potentially like the chase, like the fact an older guy was giving you attention and trying to put his time in you, that you just miss that and not really have feelings for him in particular. Feelings do play a tricky part within ourselves. Lastly, him being a certain age could be a deal breaker and if someone older than you isn't a deal breaker anymore than it's just a lesson learned. 

BAM