love problem (34)

Hey BAM,

I need some advice on a boy please?

I met him at a school dance about 1 month ago and 2 of my friends, him, his friend and I all day together and talked basically the whole night. His name is Finn.

Ever since that night, we have texted and stuff. We know use 'x' and hearts in our convos. Everyone thinks we are made for each other and we are the same person.

I really like him and I think he likes me BUT I have never been in a relationship before or ever kissed anyone before. I'm so scared, all of my friends have been in a relationship and kissed someone. I truly like him a lot BUT I just want to be friends for a little longer then maybe become something more.

I am going to a party later on this month and he is going to be there, all my friends want me to wear makeup and crop tops but I just want to be myself and have fun.

I'm just so scared about being in a relationship but I like him so much.

Can you please help me??

LostInLove

_____________________________

Dear LostInLove,

Well it is important that you be yourself fursure and let everything come naturally. If you want to stay friends with the guy then you shouldn't feel pressured to be something more at the moment. Be upfront with him and honest as well because if you are then everything will work out smoothly unlike doing what your friends say because then he will see a side to you that isn't you and you don't want to go into any type of relationship like that. I hope this helped. If you need any more assistance on this issue, let me know :)

BAM