Relationship problem (5)

Heyyy DearBAM umm well idk how to put this, but I'm having relashionship problems. My boyfriend is also my best friend. We've been dating for a week, well almost a week and I feel like my feelings changed. I don't love him as much as I loved him before. It gets me jealous when he hangs out with girls (his bff's r mostly girls too). And the worst part is that there's this girl named Kaitlyn, she sent him a text message saying "oh you're my best friend and you've always been there for me. So I think we should do it." And I was laik DO WAT?!!?!!? So plssssss help me BAM! What should I do about my feelings? What should I do about kaitlyn? Just pls help me, I need the advice.

Sincerely CrazyInLove.

_____________

Dear CrazyInLove,

I feel like your contradicting yourself. Your saying that your feelings have changed but you still get jealous over him. Unless you mean that you love him more than before o,o If your jealous your feelings haven't really changed because you wouldn't have reacted the way you are with this kaitlyn girl. What I'd do is just try to remember that what he does is more important and even though she basically disrespected your guys relationship it's not about her. If he replied to her or did anything or maybe even thinking about it then you have a problem. But I'd be mad at the girl for even saying something like that. What I'd tell your bf to do is if he cared about you, he'd stop talking to that girl immediately and show that your not taking any of that.

BAM