Love problem (27)

Hi, I saw ur advice colum/book and I wanna ask u for an advice... Okay so I like my best friend.. Atleast I call him that... I always know whenever he's happy or sad or irritated even if he's texting normally... We both get each other n he has a 3 year old relation with this girl who hates my guts for god knows what!! He flirts with me all the time more like giving me a loud neon sign I like u... My frnd wanted to test him out n he started flirting with her.... I pretended that it didn't effect me but it did...I told him I like him... N I also said that if he wants to walk away he can... But he just said dumbass u call me a bitch n all the shitty stuff do U really think I'm gonna walk away? Then he was still flirting with me n he wanted to talk to my frnd Angelique again(my frnd who wanted to test him) n I got pissed.. We had a fight n the worst part is that I want him to text me but he hasn't... It's been two days.! Why do I like him..? I'm just soo tired of this shit...he and Angelique hugged n flirted n almost kissed in the first meeting... It hurted me a lot... Also I want him to fall for me and then I wanna blow him off.. Please give me tips on how to look hot and make a guy fall for u... I'm tired of being hurt again and again... People just come and ask favours and then walk away... I'm tired of feeling so helpless n I just want to be powerful again... I just want to get revenge and be an ice queen which I was and nothing ever fazed me... I hate feeling helpless... Nothing's going right for me.. I'm feeling worthless a peice of shit... My parents like my lil brother better than me n no one appreciates me... All I'm asking is a little love, is it too much to ask for.? Am I a sling wayyy too much then I deserve..? Am I ever not going to feel so worthless and powerless..? Please help me...

Sincerely waiting for ur response at the earliest- worthless piece of shit...

____________

Oh honey... You are not worthless at all. I'm sorry to say but this guy is just leading you on. Why would you want a guy like that to fall for a beautiful girl like you? You want to be powerful? You want to feel worth something? Do not let this guy take away your self respect. If he wants to flirt and do whatever with another girl? Let him. Tell yourself you don't care. You can do way better than him anyways. Your beautiful, intelligent, strong, independent and you will be loved and wanted by the right person. You just have to be you Hun. Be you that's the best makeup anyone can wear. Because if your you, the right person will love you for you. We like who we like, we can't help it but we can help how we move on from that person or let that person go. You deserve more than what your getting and no, you aren't asking for too much. I hope you can find that inner strength in you to hold your held high. Just wait and see how things work out, don't worry too much. And don't expect too much either. Be cautious but also remember what I told you for future reference c: I hope I helped some. /.\

BAM