Jealous or just possessive? ~Overprotective!Lydia x Wounded!Reader x Farkas~

Sucky cover, I know.
I am character x reader x character trash guys tbh.

The dragonborn stumbled into Whiterun, taking a moment to look around at the people as the burn scars on her body burn and her body ached with each step. She held on the necklace with a goat’s horn on it, Farkas sent her out to go get it, since it was very special to him and his brother. He didn’t tell you why it was important though. On your journey to go get the necklace, you happened to stumble upon a dragon flying above you.

The dragon was hard to fight as it kept flying in the air, only a few arrows left-giving the rest to Ria who wanted to go out and hunt. But with Aela not giving her any, Ria decided to ask you as she got out her wooden bow. You laughed softly at the weak bow she had, you were going to tell her to get a better one, but she left before you got to say anything. You were a little nervous for her, it was her first time shooting a bow and nobody had the time to help her out in the lands of skyrim.

Ria is the one who wants to try every weapon, every fighting style.

The (r/o/c) went into her home, Breezehome. Lydia got up from her bread eating upstairs and went down to greet her thane. She grew worried as she saw her thane burns all over her body and her limping stance.
“I-I need to take this to Farkas.” She choked out, holding the necklace by the goat horn.

“No, my thane, you need to be put into bed and have a priest or something heal you up.” Lydia answered, stubbornly. She shook her head at Lydia, “I’m going.” She turned around slowly, grunting in pain.

Lydia grabbed the dragonborn by her shoulders, pulling her a little closer by moving her grip on her shoulders towards her. “You’re not going to give that to Farkas, you're not in any good shape at the moment. I’ll give it him.” Lydia takes one of her hands off her shoulder and holds it close to her, glaring at her slightly.

Still true to her word, Y/N pulled herself away from her housecarl’s grip. “You don’t know how much being in this guild mean to me! How much I have a crush on him! I look up to him! I doubt you have anyone you look up to!” Y/N shouted, voice echoing in Lydia’s mind. Lydia didn’t know her thane had this much anger built inside her, looking down at her hands in her steel armour, she tried not to cry. “Just..let me help you.” Lydia softly spoke to her, Y/N’s anger dying down.

“I’ll go see a healer after I’m done dealing with Farkas.” She bluntly spoke, feeling a little regret. Soon fading by pain her body caused and her anger of people always bossing her around, thinking she’s not good enough, not listening to her.

As Lydia watched Y/N leave the house, Lydia went upstairs and to her room next to the stairs. Sitting on the edge of her bed, she stared at her armoured boots, rethinking certain things.
“I doubt you have anyone you look up to!”
Lydia did look up to someone, silly to say, it was the dragonborn. Ever since when Lydia saw her walk into the Wind District, she felt an admirable attraction to her hit her, like a dragon’s breath. Then after an amount of time following her, killing bandits, wolves, whatever they passed by, she grew a crush on her.

(This is a little headcanon to her past)
Lydia didn’t know she was into girl’s, growing up in a household where straight and dating a hardy built Nord was the norm. She could care less about that, ever since abandoning them when the guards in her city found out her family was a drug trading household. Most of her family got sent to jail, but her, the only child, got sent to an orphanage.

Not just Y/N looked up to someone, as Skyrim depended on her for their safety, Lydia was one of those people who wanted good done in Skyrim.

Y/N tried to get to Jorrvaskr fast (as she can) on a limping leg and her body aching even more, trying not to disappoint. As she ran, getting closer and closer. She kept thinking about Lydia and how she hurt her feelings, how can someone not go insane from being a person like her? Millions of lives depending on her, being a dragonborn is stressful. Who else could do the job? Last of all, how could she repay Lydia?