"She's never going to learn, isn't she." ~Arissa x Thief!Reader x Bishop~

Ahhhh I keep writing Bishop x readers, is that bad?
Well Arissa is from a mod and she’s a follower, I got her the other day. So why not?
Also I might be creating short x readers for a while, as of the ideas are short since I sometimes make really short ideas.

"You really think you can trust a girl who just mugged you a few minutes ago!"
"Bishop..I.."
"You can't even explain why you did it. Why you saved her. Was it because you felt bad? Liked her? Had an attraction to her? All of these feelings you're getting for people, like helping a guy who can easily do it himself. That, my dear, will get you killed. Will get us all killed."
She sat up in her chair, confidence growing. Her eyes glanced over to the bar, where Arissa was getting some drinks.
"Then why want me to go along with you on the rescue mission for your wolf? You could easily get it yourself, you had the strength, you already knew where they were. Why couldn't you just do it yourself?"
"First of all, one single man myself couldn't handle defeating that many people like you can and I saw you do that before. I just..had an-"
When the thief who Bishop despises was walking over towards them, he stopped. He didn't want to drag out this argument in front of their new companion.
"So," she set down the drinks onto the table, "let's have some fun. Shall we?" She grinned at the two, glancing at either one for an answer. Bishop kept his glare and hardened face as Y/N nodded. Bishop looked over to her, his eyes spoke words. She noticed it, his 'really' reaction. When he agreed, she knew she dragged him into this drinking contest Arissa was hoping for.

He didn’t drink too much, as he wanted to be sober around Arissa. He could care less if he was drunk with the dragonborn, as the two were drunk many times before. What he wanted to be sober was because Arissa could mug her or get into too much trouble and cause him & Y/N to get into deep trouble. And with how Y/N feels controlled her, he didn’t want to risk it. Arissa could easily manipulate her into anything she wanted, as in the stupid exploration of finding her locket, leading to her getting mugged.

Foolish girl, that I love.

~~~~<>~~~~

They're alone, Arissa is thiefing the honningbrew meadery place in Whiterun, while Y/N is out doing the thief mission that Maven told- not told, almost demanded. The coin was good though, and she’s use to being demanding for things.
"You're going to have to stay away from her, she's mine." Bishop strictly ordered while the thief was looting some barrels that were on the floor, under a table.
"I'm sorry ranger, but you can't change who I like."
"I certainly can end your life!" Arissa turned and stood up, staring directly at him since they are the same height (Arissa being an inch shorter). His voice grew quieter, but still stern, "I can end your life right here and now."

"But if you do, then your 'ladyship' will be sad because I, the best follower in all of Skyrim, died because of you."
"Hmph." He crossed his arms.

When Y/N finished the mission, Bishop pulled her aside on the sides of the meadery. His usual arms crossed and looking down at her was already use to her.
“You’re doing that usual thing, you obviously want something.” She sighed and crosses her arms as well, looking up at him.
“And that I do,” he smiles for a second and then it quickly went away, Y/N mind wondered. “To talk.”
“About?”
“That thief chick, Arissa.” He moved his head to where Arissa was looking at some barrels next to a farm house. “I don’t understand why you keep her around, she might be a good fighter. But remember how quickly you went for her aid when she asked for your help to kill this Nord guy. Who supposedly ‘ruined her life’, well she can easy make you listen to her and do whatever you want.”
“Are you jealous at all? You seem a tad bit.”
He rolled his eyes, smiling a little. “No, not at all. What I’m saying is she can steal your attention, as done before with the Nord guy, and your emotion cloud out your vision.” He sighed, he went through the whole saving people’s lives argument, and he feels like he is repeating himself again. “You let your emotions run your choices. Remember the people who let you find their stupid items for them for just a tiny bit of gold? With her, she can manipulate you very easily. If she can mug you, and you wanted to keep her- for some reason I don’t know, she can mug you again.”

“Well, I’m sorry that you’re just plain jealous of me.”
(Sorry you are sort of bitchy in this x reader)
He felt like steam went out his ears, “you didn’t listen what I said at all! I am trying to protect your ass! So stuff like this doesn’t happen to you!” She just walked away to Arissa when he was yelling at her. He looked at her, Arissa & her were walking down the trail.

“She’s never going to learn, isn’t she.”

This x reader sucks, I'm sorry.