Fever ~Erandur x reader~ (part 2!!!)

I never thought this would get the light of day, but I decided to make a part 2 of it!!

The dark golden amulet with the light blue emerald in the middle sparkled in the sunlight, the color was very different from the white, fresh, snow on the ground. The amulet was old, the once bright golden color fading into a dark crispse bronze gold.
"I sense a evil prence in this cave before us." Y/N commented, looking around the area before them.
Isn't everything we come across to have an evil prence to it, dragonborn? The dark elf thought, sounding more snarky than usual.

The dragonborn appeared to be over her fever, going back to being healthy and in her normal state again.
"Are you done looking at that necklace now?"
And with that, she brings her rudeness.
Erandur sighed, having enough with her attuide. "Yeah, I guess so."
"Finally." The dragonborn turned and started to go into the cold bitten cave.
"Wait! Dragonborn!" Erandur couldn't resist this now, they weren't in the eye of danger for it appeared like the first time in days.
Y/N huffed and turned around, "Yes?" Her annoyance showed.
"I-I- uh.." He quickly put on the amulet around his neck. "W-Would you be interested? In..me?"
Her stubborn and cold exterior couldn't even handle this, even though she hid her emotions like this quite well. A bright blush rose to her cheeks, almost warming her cheeks from the cold.
She stayed there for a moment, staring at him and then down at the amulet of mara. "I-I..w-would- uhh- love to." She chuckled and scratched the back of her neck, her blush getting more visible than it already was.
Erandur smiled, "T-Thank you..I-I guess?"
"N-No problem." The dragonborn smiled, feeling as awkward as Erandur did.

Sorry that this was so rushed! I hope this was enjoyable and made sense. I thought this was going to be better than it already was (in my eyes). Well, I hoped you enjoyed it!

I usually will update on friday's, but since this friday I didn't post any x readers, here are two I decided to put out to make for it. I might post some during the week before (or after) friday and that might make up for friday for that week, or just that I want to. Anyways, I mainly will update friday's in the week. I am still allowing requests, so if you want to request something (please have an idea for the x reader with that certain character too), it's open! I don't have the dlc's right now, only normal skyrim on my PC (which I mostly play it on), so I probably won't write DLC character stuff. (I will write Serena though! Her personality and character is easy to remember for me, I have played the dlc's, I just can't remember much for personality's).