You get pregnant

I got a tumblr for Skyrim guysssss

I just need an avatar photo..
My tumblr is: Imagine-Skyrim

Bishop
I don't know, I think he would want a baby boy. Sometimes I think he wouldn't want any children. But, if you were pregnant he would be supportive.

Farkas
At first, he would think it was a joke or wouldn't understand until after talking with him about it. He would be super supportive and on the inside be thinking of names. I think he would want twins, a boy and a girl.

Aela
Aela would be super mothery, she would give you tips, and be asking you constantly if you are okay. Like, um, let's say the backstory id that you got pregnant from someone else and you two broke up, and then you met Aela and started dating her. I see her wanting a girl, who she would train, may be strict to, and try to teacher her hunting skills.

Vilkas
He would be reading up all about it and be telling you little facts about it, then you would tell him you know that. I'd like to think he may want a boy.

Erik
Dude, that boi would be screaming that you are pregnant and be constantly suggesting baby names. He would stay up at night, when you two can't sleep, and talk about the baby. Made up stories/plans, names, what they will look like.

Cael
He would be VERY supportive, he would probably know way more about it than you do. When the baby is born, he would probably give the baby a pet bunny or something. Or, he would pick an animal that he thinks would fit his/her personality when she/he is born. Later, he would have a celebration in his village about it.
(New x reader plot? Hmmm)

Casavir
"Oh that's wonderful, my lady!"
He would ask you if you are okay often, and be more aware of your mood changes and behavior. He would be way more caring and be worried if you were angry with him.

Cicero
"A baby? The listener? The listener is having a baby!"
"Oh..what shall he..or she be named? Marthis? No..Cicero? No...Listener? No..Y/N? Oh yes!"
"Cicero, that's my name."
"Oh silly ol' Cicero, hm..uh...Astrid? No..Shadowmere? No. Horker's breath! Cicero doesn't know!"
He would probably stress himself out over not knowing the name of the baby, but if the Listener comforted him, he would be fine.