Stigma ~Madesi x Nord!reader~

(Requested by SharkieTooth)

He didn’t know if it was by how he was raised or just seeing the common Nord and Nord, Breton and Breton together. He didn’t see much Nord and Khajit or Nord and Argonian. The only thing that could relate to that was the dark elf and Bolli together. They were having problems though, and Madesi thought best was to not to get involved.
He sighed as he stood at his stand again, not being surprised if nothing was bought from him that day. Just another boring day.
But, this day wasn’t alike to the other days he has for weeks. A Nord, a smooth skin, stopped by his stand and bought some jewelry from him, impressed with his craft. He knew it wasn’t because of how she was his customer in a while that he felt something different for her. It wasn’t anything like that, he just had a huge feeling he couldn’t ignore towards her.

The feeling trip only got bigger and bigger as time went on. Each time she passed by or stopped at his stand, she was probably new to Riften since he hasn’t seen her around before. Madesi decided to think up a plan to show her his feelings, make a necklace with her favorites on them. He could tell what was her favorites for jewelry and what gem was on it, by what caught her eyes and made them light up when she saw them.
A necklace with an ebony necklace with a blue and green gem in the middle.

The next time he saw her he pulled the necklace from his pocket and gave her it, free of charge.
“Madesi! This probably took ages to make and to perfect! Do you want 20 septims for it?”
He shook his head and leaned on his stand, arms crossed, he chuckled. “Free of charge, I just wanted to give it to you because you are of great importance to me.”
Her eyes widen and she arched one eyebrow, trying to comprehend what he was saying. “Great importance?”
“Just- uh..um- I like you Y/N, there’s no other way of saying it.” He tried his best to come across smooth, but he didn’t think he was great at it. He wasn’t as persuasive as some his race can be and excel in. But then, most of the people in his race are thieves or bandits, unlike him.
She smiled and ran around his stand, she hugged him before he even noticed. He blinked and awkwardly wrapped his arms around her, not use to this kind of thing.
“Thank you Madesi!”
She then put the necklace on, staring at it in amazement as it glittered in the sun. Madesi told her it was no problem and she went on her way, probably going to do whatever she does most days.

Madesi smiled at himself, feeling proud, he showed her feeling towards her and he didn’t need to prepare for days to do it. He just did it. She didn’t disapprove if it, appearing like she had the same feelings as he did.

Sorry for a little changes here and there, but I hoped you liked it!