Books ~Ancano x reader~

book
bo͝ok/Submit
noun
plural noun: books
1.
a written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers.

The high elf watched her with his yellow tinted eyes. How she balanced on a chair to get the book she finished reading on the highest shelf, the other shelves in the bookcase were full.
He chuckled as he watched her lose balance a few times, seeing her scared expression and then calming down when she found out she didn't fall off. He was being a bit rude, not helping the student that was attending the College Of Winterhold. But it was his nature. He wasn't the kind of person to come up and say in honey coated words, "Oh do you need help? I sure can reach that book up on that shelf for you." Ancano knew how she acted, how most students would react to him helping them. Some would he surprised, nervous, embarrassed, full of blushes. And Y/N was one of the students who would blush madly when he would help her, he suspected she grew a crush on him.
Always being around him, talking to him while other students hated him, she made an effort to like him and it left him surprised and wanting to know her a little more.
Finally, after watching for as long as he watched to, he made his way over to her and grabbed the book out of her hands. Placing the book on the shelf easily.
In triumph, Ancano turned and walked away like it was nothing while the student was left there speechless. Not sure what to say or react. She jumped off the chair onto the tiled ground.
"U-Um, thanks?" she called out to the high elf. Ancano was already at the stairs, ready to walk down them. He didn't answer, but took a small look at her.
Maybe getting to know her and acting like this is fun, sad to say.

Sorry if this sucked, I tried my best and it was a short idea. I will write more requests and x readers tomorrow and during the weekend. Just I've been playing Skyrim while my mom let me stay home from school today. Also something came up that made me emotional and stuff, making me stressed out and not want to write.