~Farkas x reader~

I didn't know what to call this

This one eventful day in the whole year was hard for the companions. Everything had to be right, the mead had to be right, the food had to be tasty and wonderful. It was all one day, but that didn’t seem to matter to the companions. Almost all of Whiterun’s citizens would be attending.
The party had many reasons - ysgramor, the companions and the glory and justice they bring to Skyrim, or just something you attend for the drinks and food.
Banners and string were strung on the wooden roof on the porch, even the mannequins (whatever they’re called) they used for training had some sort of decoration on them.

While everyone was busy with chatting, meeting new people, eating, and just attending, Farkas had been nowhere to be seen. This was shocking to Y/N because he would be almost more into it than her. He wasn’t bothered with fake smiling at everyone who passed by, standing off to the side, the awkward chatter, and just trying to make it through this busy day.
Y/N was getting tired of this, her fake smile tired her mouth and she felt like she could fall asleep any second. When she knew most of the people were busy, and not noticing her, she sneaked inside to search for Farkas.

As she suspected, he was downstairs, in his room, strumming the lute he barely used.
With an actual real smile across her face as her eyes laid on him, she commented, “I thought you were going to be out there tonight. You’re more excited than me about this kind of thing.”
Farkas shrugged and kept to himself, not being much of a talker.
Okay then, this is odd.”
She swore she could see a tiny smile on his face.
Y/N sat next to him on his bed, watching his movements on the lute. He made it look easy, even though when she tried it sounded like a dying mammoth.
“You okay?”
Farkas finally spoke, “Yeah I guess so. I..just don’t want to be at the party.”
Y/N rolled her eyes, “You’re a horrible liar. You know that?” Farkas didn’t respond.

Farkas sighed and ran a hand through his long, shoulder length hair. “I guess I just don’t feel up to it. To face all those people, definitely my brother.”
She raised an eyebrow, “What about him?”
“Just..” he sighed again, “I have to admit something to you, Y/N.” He placed down his lute and kept his eyes down at his stone flooring. “It’s hard to admit, but- um, I have feelings for you. More than close friends, or even more than that.”

“Well, I have the same feelings for you Farkas. But how does this fit with Vilkas?”
Farkas bit his lip before answering, “He thinks you wouldn’t feel the same, stupid brother stuff. Made some remark about it. It’s..really stupid.”

Her smile that she had when she first saw him turned the opposite. “Who cares what he thinks? Probably just jealous because he doesn’t have anybody.” She pulled him into a hug, trying to make him feel better.
Farkas smiled a little, “Thanks Y/N.”

Okay, sorry this sucked, I had an idea and it just didn’t turn out like how I thought. I hope this was enjoyable, I tried my best. EleanorLearn wanted more Farkas, and I wanted to write Farkas right now (was in the mood to).