Triggered!Ancano dance teacher au

Just a silly fanfict from my OTP prompt thing before this.

The dancers came into the room, ready and already starting warm ups. Y/N came into the room as Ancano did as well. He looked at everyone and clapped his hands, "Everyone! Stand still and look beautiful!"
Everyone listened to the teacher.
"We have a big compatention coming up ladies, and we gotta be in shape and ready to win the crown of Tamerial. The crown of Tamerial's best ballet!" Some students, exicted, cheered and gave positivity to the rest of rhe group.

"Okay, let's start, Twizzler, you go by Georgia. Y/N go in the middle of Memesareking and datboi. Susan you go by- sUSAN!"
Everyone stared at the girl in the end of the line everyone was getting in. Susan was doing the spilts and couldn't get up.
"SusAN WHAT DID I TELL YOU!"
"Sorry Mr. Ancano! I did the spilts and can't get upppp!"
"SUSAN, I SWEAR IF I HAVE TO USE YOUR LIFE ALERT AGAIN, I AM THROWING YOU OFF THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN IN SKYRIM AND THROWING YOU INTO THE OCEAN OF MARROWWIND!" Ancano threatened the poor dancer.
"But I-"
"nO EXCUSES MISSY, I HAD TO HIDE MY MASTER PLAN TO TAKE OVER SKYRIM FROM THEM WHEN THEY CAME LAST TIME- WAIT WHAT!" He got embrassassed at how he gave out his secret plan. He coughed, "Sorry everyone, this is ending short. Everyone is dismissed and go to carriage 109. Vilkas will be handling that carriage and he will bring you all home." Everyone went out the small door, but Susan. Ancano stopped Susan and glared at her.
"I swear Susan-"
"Stop threatening me! You are so rude to me! Why do you hate me si much!"
"Because your parents support Talos, honey buns. Also you suck at  the art of ballet." Ancano had enough of Susan and grabbed her, throwing her into the ocean of Mirrowwing to drown. Throwing in her life alert as well.
He rowed away in his pink, barbie sticker, boat. Waving fabulously at Susan. "BYE SUSAN!!! TA TA!" He laughed and kept rowing to Skyrim to continue planning. He wanted to rule Skyrim and made everyone in every town, city, village, and place learn ballet.
Ballet is the new Talos.

What did I make.
Mistakes are meant to be in here.
Sorry for posting so much.