When someone flirts with you // boyfriend scenarios (MORE CHARACTERS ADDED!!)

More characters are added, so Yeah, enjoy.

Teldryn Sero
At least I think this is how he is like and how he acts, but I feel like he would maybe push the guy away from you. Say something like, "Back off" or "Go away." He would do that at first, not being that tough on him, as in a warning towards the male (or female).

Casavir
Casavir would probably say something to him, like tell him to leave her alone with a long paragraph. He always seems to talk in paragraphs or long sentences, if that makes any sense. I don't think he would push, shove, or hit like some others would do.

Veezara
I feel like he can/could be really protective over you when that happened. He may pull out his weapon (I think he uses daggers?) to show that you're his.

Aela (uh..um..I guess she'll be added to this even though she's a girl and this is called boyfriend scenarios)
This girl takes this stuff seriously, she would get really really mad over it and pretty emotional (maybe after). I think she has a hidden fear of this happening, that you'll like the person and run off to be with them. She might threaten them, but I think her anger would take over her emotions mostly.

Nazir
I think he would just talk to them at the side and maybe kill them, making a joke about it afterwards if you got mad at him (for killing the person). I don't see him taking that long in talking to the side with the person and maybe killing them. (I wasn't really sure about this one).

Ulfric
I feel like Ulfric would just glare at them and that would make the person go away, since he's a jarl and the high king (it matters on what you choose in the civil war questline).

Part of this I was sleepy and I just didn't know what to say for some of them. I know some might sound the same, I'm sorry about that. But I hope you enjoy.