Confusion with a hint of jealousy ~Jealous!Vilkas x Reader x Farkas~

(Goes in and out of 3rd & 1st person)
Requested by TheLoneleyOne
To be honest I wasn't sure what to name this.

The (r/o/c) felt different from others, not sure if others felt the same. She was more of hidden, very little to no friends and always struck out on her own. The lone wolf felt as this was the way of life, the easiest way. Relying on others for major things and having friends or followers who needed your aid would slow you own.
Y/N took a deep breath as she steadied her footing in the tree, staring down at her prey below her. The brown colored fur,sharp claws, unknowing of the human above it that was ready to shoot their arrow into it. Under her breath she spoke a few words to her to make her more calm. Her heart pumped so fast, knowing if she missed the bear would be mad and try to kill her. Her breathing were just quick breaths, taking the risk, her senses were alerted. The little (r/o/c) swear she could smell the scent of the bear..

Wanting to get it over with so she can stop these feelings she got, she pulled back with the arrow ready in the bow. She checked if the arrow was at the direction of the bear, it was, she closed her eyes as tears stung her eyes in fear. She hated this feeling, but it gave her so much adrenaline as well. Y/N must’ve fired the bow because she heard a pain noise come from the bear in result.
Opening up her eyes, she saw the bear laying down on the ground. Blood staining it’s fur, she grinned in satisfaction. She dug out the dagger from her belt, ready to skin the fur from the bear below her.

Taking careful steps to get out of the tree, her stomach dropped and everything felt to happen so fast.
She came to realize she wasn’t in the tree, just the uncomfortable ground under her and not the bark of the tree. Rubbing her head, she tried to stand up, but pain pierced her and left her breathless with screaming. The pain shot through her like an arrow went through her skin and out the other side, she couldn’t stop herself from screaming for what felt for so long. The only thing that stopped her helpless screams were the darkness of passing out from blood loss.

“Brother, is she alright? She doesn’t look..so good.”
“Maybe so, we should take her back to Kodlak.”
Kodlak? She felt she was lifted off the ground and carried in someone’s grip.
“W-Who..”
A nord male voice stopped her unfinished sentence, “just go back to sleep. We’re not going to hurt you, we’re going to fix your broken leg.” Broken leg?! As if on command she fell asleep in the person’s arms, like blowing a candle.

(1st person)
The bed was comfortable under me as the blanket gave me warmth and my leg stinge a little. I took a look at my surrounds; stone walls, wooden tables, dressers, tables. It seemed to be day because the room was lit and not dark with candles. Knocking me out of my thoughts was a door being swung open and footsteps traveling to my bed.
“Shh,” a voice tried to comfort my growing worry on what was happening to me. I did feel safe somehow, but I wanted to have answers and my feelings didn’t matter as much to my thoughts. A bowl of what smelled like tomato soup was placed in my lap and a nord, that seemed to be growing of age, sat on the bed across from mine. “Well girl, you too quite the fall. Farkas and Vilkas told me that they found you next to a bear. Luckily Aela was able to fix you up and you were still asleep during all of it.” The last sentence made him chuckle as he remembered it.
“A-Are you Kodlak?” I asked, unsure what to think of him, he was giving me too many names. He nodded, “Kodlak Whitemane, harbinger of the companions.” He held out his gloved hand to me and I took it nervously, shaking it a little. I could sense..that he wasn’t human..well he was human, but more wolf than man.

He started talking to me, getting me comfortable with him. He explained me the companions’ names and what they are, it fancied me because my mother told me my father was one of them. Someone stood at the entrance of the door, making both of us turn and look at the man.
“Kodlak, you should be going back to your room. I can handle her.” Kodlak stood up and thanked the man, and then exciting the room. Now the man and I were the only one in the room. He walked over and grabbed the finished bowl from my lap, “Vilkas.” He mumbled as he took it into his hands. “I was one of the people who found you with that broken leg of yours.” I nodded as I felt a little fearful of him, but it made me excited as well. He seemed closed off and it was a hunt for me to come after him and know his true personality. The man named Vilkas looked down at me, sniffling a little as he studied my face. Was there blood or something on my face? Or what?

The days felt long as I healed, but I was so excited to be able to walk and the healing process to be completely over. Everyone seemed suspicious of me, like something was wrong with me they all hid it with one another. I decided to not worry about it, if there is something wrong with me, they have to deal with it.
I rubbed and touched the fur of the bear pelt, I was planning to sell it to the guy I gave my fur and hunting stuff to. He sold my stuff to whoever came into his shop, and he gave me money for giving it for him to sell. Lately his store has been raising it’s priced and that means I get more coin, which I can’t argue with.
The twin to Vilkas, but with longer hair a bigger build, came in and told me Kodlak wanted to see me.

(3rd person)
Vilkas waited for the right time to strike, he was watching her walk out of the room and go to Kodlak’s. When she was out of view, his brother walked out. His anger getting the best of him, he pinned him to the cold stone wall.
“I saw how you’ve been making excuses to see her, isn’t that creepy because you seem to visit her every hour.”
His brother smirked and it made his brother squirm with anger, “are you jealous, brother?” Vilkas growled and showed his canines. “No! Just, I am worrying for your own sake! She will scared of you if you keep this up!” Farkas pushed his brother off him with no effort and walked away, “jealous.” He muttered under his breath and turned the corner, leaving Vilkas there with his arms crossed.
“Whatever.” Vilkas grumbled and went upstairs to drink some mead and read.

(1st person)
Opening the door, I saw Kodlak look my way, giving me a comfortable smile. I wouldn’t admit that I was nervous, I wasn’t use to being around others and having them do stuff for me. I swear the twins gave me weird looks, but the looks weren’t like the others, they seemed to try to spend any second with me.
“Come in and sit, I have some good news for you.” I smiled in relief and walked in, shutting the door behind me, and sitting at the two chaired table with him. Good news, finally.
“You are going to join the companions, from seeing how you were training with Vilkas in your healing process, you showed good warrior skills. Even with a broken leg.” He smiled and the news made me feel happy. I was thinking of joining this place, but I am not good at working with others. Being on my own for so long, it made me feel annoyed when I saw others do something wrong that I could easily do. But being the companions gives you this honor feeling on the inside and their history is interesting.

After a small discussion with Kodlak, I was going out to do a simple task; go out and beat up a citizen who was causing trouble to the other. Simple, right?
I grunted as my body was slammed to the stone wall after leaving Kodlak’s room, looking up I met the eyes of Vilkas. His eyes were in a mix of confusion and anger.
“You are not human, at all. I can smell the wolf on you. Tell me!”
I was a werewolf? This makes some sense, but how could I have not known I was a wolf this entire time? The facts and prove were all there in front of my eyes!
“I-I guess I just learned I am..”

Sorry I didn’t really put romance in this, I hope it was good and not really sloppy. I thought Vilkas would be the jealous one and want to know everything about the girl he and his brother both like. I sort of sucked at Vilkas in this, sorry again!