A/N: Ahhh sorry!!

Sorry for being inactive the end of this week, I believe? I can't remember, just a lot is on my mind and my mind is foggy as of now.
Just the end of this week has been more busy for me, I had to go back to my home state. My father lives wayyy far away in the USA from me and I visit him in the summer, so I had to go through the whole airport thing. Also school is coming up for me (ughhh). So, I'm sorry for being a bit late with requests and stuff. I need to look into one follower/npc that got requested to get a full look on his character. Other than that, I have a requests I still need to do.
But I'm just going to go more light and softer, maybe write some simple stuff? I can't think of anything really "simple" and I am probably not making sense now. Just I haven't written anything in..9 or so days? Sometimes a gap between writing and doing other, more important, stuff makes me have to make me ease back into writing. It might sound stupid, with that not being many days to you, but then I have to get back into that "writer's" mind sort of thing.

This is just kind of pointless and I am probably wasting your time with telling off my own thoughts that make no sense (maybe). I am just saying that I am still here, still into skyrim and this book. I am planning of releasing a girlfriend scenarios thing soon, so that's a new thing to look into for you guys!
Sorry, this is useless and not much, but you can call this a "checking in" a/n I guess??