Pickup Lines

Adam:

During P.E., you were leaning up against the wall, trying to get your breathing under control as you went to rub your shoulders. You couldn't even do that since your hands and arms were sore, feeling heavy which made you groan.

"Are your hands feeling heavy? Cause I can hold them for you," Adam smiled.

You just laughed at his cheesiness, nodding as he took your hand in his.

Bree:

Once the bell rang, you walked towards your locker as you heard a sigh.

"You know, I value my breath. So it'd be nice if you didn't take it away every time you walk by."

You then stopped, looking up at Bree who was leaning against the lockers. You smiled, shaking your head with slightly flushed cheeks.

Chase:

In math you and Chase were paired up as partners. As you wrote down your answer, you heard Chase clearing his throat slightly from beside you.

"You know, if you were an angle, you'd be acute one."

You chuckled softly, shaking your head as he quickly pecked your cheek.

Leo:

At lunch you were sitting with Leo along with his siblings. After you finished eating your Twix you spoke, "Too bad we don't have Skittles."

"My lips are Skittles, wanna taste the rainbow?" Leo asked smiling, as Bree 'awed'.

You laughed softly, shrugging your shoulders, "Maybe later."