Kisses

Adam:

Adam's kisses were soft and gentle. He didn't want to be rough, afraid that he would hurt you. They felt heavenly though, how soft and delicate he was. They might be short kisses, but they always left you breathless. He'll be a bit playful and nip your lip, causing you to be a flustered mess.

Bree:

Bree's kisses were random. Sometimes she'll be soft, others she would be a bit rough. She would sneak in kisses whenever she had the chance. She would pepper your face in kisses before speeding off, leaving you dumbfounded. You would get her, kissing her passionately and during mid kiss geo-leap away, leaving her flustered, wanting more.

Chase:

Chase's kisses were soft and passionate. He would treasure each and every kiss you both would share. He would hook his finger under your chin as he pressed his lips softly agaisnt yours, savoring the moment. Yes you both had simple sweet pecks but when you kissed, you poured emotion into it.

Leo:

Leo's kisses were playful. He would pepper your face with kisses, saving your lips for last. When he did kiss you, he would be such a tease, nipping or licking which made you hit him playfully. You both would always laugh or smile while kissing. You both however did have simple sweet kisses.