Pranking

Adam: 

Adam had begged you to help him pull pranks on his siblings since he was bored. You declined him at first, but his constant puppy eyes finally made you break, agreeing to his mischief plans. You had helped Adam fill up a bucket of glitter and hang it above the door in the training area, knowing full well that Bree would be coming. 

As you and Adam hid, Bree had walked through the door and the moment that the glitter fell on her head, you super speed away to let Adam face Bree's wrath alone. 

Bree:

Leo had taken a nap on the couch, and Bree had decided to use this as an advantage  to have a little fun. With little convincing, Bree had made you agree to help her with her plans. You had held a can of whip cream as Bree lightly tickled Leo's nose with a feather. 

You bit your lip, trying not to laugh as he tried batting it away. After a few moments, he had swiped at his nose, thus getting the whip cream on his face. You and Bree had burst into a fit of giggles which caused Leo to wake up. You had ended up taking a picture before geo-leaping away to meet Bree at a secluded location.

Chase:

You and Chase had created a serum, with the help of Douglas  that allowed two users to switch bodies for twenty-four hours. After creating the serum, (Which had acted as tea) you and Chase had discussed who would play as your guinea pigs to test it out. 

You both had decided on Leo and Bree.  

Luckily it was cold that night, making it the perfect opportunity to use the tea. As you had given the tea to Leo and Bree, Bree had took it without hesitation while Leo took it with hesitation,  squinting at you in suspicion, but drinking it nonetheless. After about an hour and a half, they both had passed out. 

In the morning when they woke up, you and Chase had bolted out of the room laughing, hearing them shrieking and shouting at one another.

Leo:  

It took a lot of convincing for Leo to try and persuade you into helping him with his plans. After awhile you had finally agreed to help him, only if he had promised to leave you alone for the rest of the day. 

As Adam and Chase slept in their capsules, you and Leo had hid by the pool, watching as their capsules open, stepping out in confusion. Adam had peeked inside his sweats as Chase pulled his hand back into his shirt, grimacing, which caused you and Leo to stifle your laughter.

"Ugh, I got Bree's underwear." Adam groaned, shifting his legs uncomfortably.

"What are you talking about? I got the bra." Chase grimaced once more.

This caused you and Leo to burst into laughter, running away to hear the boys yelling after you both.