When They Tease You

Adam:

Adam loves to tease you. He loved the way you would blush or pout, looking away. He would tease you playfully of course, never going too far to hurt your feelings. Most of the time you would erupt into a fit of giggles, which made his heart swell.

Bree:

Bree loved to poke around and tease you. You would either blush or grumble under your breath, causing Bree to tease you further. She would either irritate you or leave you looking like a tomatoe.

Chase:

It was a mission to get you flustered when he teased you. He would sometimes tease you in public, but when you both were alone, he would tease you a lot more. Usually his teasing would make you roll your eyes or throw a sarcastic remark, but the times he succeeded, you would stumble over your words a bit and stutter, getting all flustered. It was a side he didn't get to see often, but when he did he cherished it.

Leo:

Leo was known to be the jokester around the academy, so of course you were his number one victim when it came to teasing. He was very good at it too, which annoyed you. He liked when he would get a fuss out of you. Of course you weren't mean about it, but when Adam would try to tease you, he would sit back and enjoy the show, knowing full well that Adam was going to be in for a full surprise.