TV Show You Watch Together

Adam: Tom and Jerry

You and Adam loved watching cartoons, especially the classics. You and Adam would cuddle up, watching Tom and Jerry. It could've been raining or sunny, it didn't matter, you both would find time to watch the classic cartoon.

Bree: The Fosters

You and Bree watched the Fosters for it's drama. You and Bree would sometimes yell at the Tv whenever one of the characters did something stupid. You both would be eating a tub of ice cream whenever you watched the show.

Chase: MTV Scream Series

At first you and Chase were skeptical about the show, whether it would be as good as the movies. Turns out it was (even though you thought the movies were still better). You and Chase would try and put the clues together, trying to figure out who the killer could be. Chase even made a murder board. You both would work together, trying to figure who the killer was before the season would end.

Leo: The Walking Dead

You both had a thing for horror and thriller movies, and when this came out, Leo just wouldn't stop talking about it for days. You both would pull all nighters, watching back-to-back episodes. You both just loved everything about it, the characters, the walkers, the storyline and plot. You two would be stuffing your faces with junk food as you watched the show.