How You Comfort Them

Adam:

You usually comforted him when he and Chase would get into fights, or when someone that he cared about was severely injured. You would wrap your arms around his waist, bringing him into a hug. He would return the hug as you would assure him that everything would be okay. He would eventually feel better, because your hugs seemed to cure his sadness.

Bree:

When she was down, you would whisper assurances in her ear while hugging her from behind. Her body would be tense, but after a little awhile she would relax in your hold. You would kiss her cheek and assure her that things would be okay, and to prove your point, you would smile. This would cause Bree to smile, knowing that you would be right.

Chase:

Like you, Chase would shut down and if he could, would avoid everyone if he got the chance. When aggravated, you would try rubbing soothing circles on his shoulders or back, trying to prevent Spike from making an appearance. Your touch usually did the trick, just touching or lacing your fingers together made him calm down, knowing that you were there for him. 

Leo:

Leo would get this sad look in his eyes, carrying whatever guilt he had on his shoulders. You would assure him by wrapping your arms around his neck, telling him that he was going to be okay and that you were there for him. And when you would crack a lame joke, he would smile. 

"You will be fine my King. For you are strong and brace to do so."

And that made him love you even more.