Cute Moments

Adam:

It was a hot afternoon and Adam had wanted to swim in the pool, wanting you to join him too, but you had only decided to get your feet wet. You had worn a black tank top and blue navy shorts.

"C'mon, sweetheart! Come inside, the water feels nice." Adam smiled, trying to coax you in.

You shook your head smiling. "I think I'm good."

As you swished your legs in the water, Adam had swam underwater before jumping up and grabbing you by the waist and tossing you into the water. You broke through the surface, gasping for air, and shivering realizing that the water was freezing.

"A-Adam, it's f-freezing." You stuttered, hugging your arms around yourself.

Adam swam over with an apologetic smile. "Sorry. Come here, I'll warm you up."

He then pressed his lips to your quivering one, giving you a sweet kiss. "How are you feeling now?"

"Much better." You smiled.

Bree:

Bree was inside the Hydra-loop area, scrolling through her tablet as you activated your indivisability app, walking behind her and wrapping your arms around her. She jumped for a moment, leaning into you as you deactived the app.

"What are you doing, love?" You asked, leaning your chin on her shoulder.

"Just grading the students' progress." She informed, swiping her finger across the screen.

"How are they doing?" You asked, pressing a kiss to her ear.

"Fine. If you keep doing that, I won't get this done." She smiled.

You smirked, turning her head to the side and kissing her lips firmly. Just as she was about to cup your cheek, you geo-leaped away.

"[Name]!"

You geo-leaped back only for a moment. "You said it, you won't be able to finish if I kept distracting you."

You smirked once more before geo-leaping away.

Chase:

You were laying on the couch, leaning against the armrest as Chase leaned agaisnt you, while you read a book aloud for him. He had mindlessly traced his thumb on your outer thigh as you finished the book, setting it down on the table.

"You know why I'm with you?" Chase asked as you shook your head. "Well, my atoms love your atoms. It's chemistry."

You snorted, kissing his temple as he smiled. He then turned half of his body, catching your lips in a sweet kiss. "I can do this all day."

"Is that so?" You challenged, arching an amused brow.

"Mhmm, let's test my theory." He smiled, leaning in to capture your lips once more.

Leo:

You and Leo sat on the couch, having another horror movie marathon. You both pulled an all nighter as the Davenport trio slept in their capsules. You were cuddled into Leo's side, holding a  bowl of popcorn as your eyes were fixed on the screen. Usually you could get through watching scary movies, but this particular movie had random unsuspecting pop-ups that made you and Leo jump.

"Leo, can you hand me the water?" You asked, as he leaned forward to do so.

Just then, there was a pop-up which made you curse and cause the popcorn to fly up into the air, landing on the floor. Leo jumped however, because of you.

"Are you okay?" He asked laughing.

"Yes! Stop laughing at me, it was scary. You didn't even see it, because if you did you would've done the same thing." You crossed your arms.

"I'm sorry." He smiled, pecking your cheek as he wrapped his arms around you. "I'll protect you."

"Yeah, right. I'll be the one protecting you."