When Going Camping

Adam:

When going camping to the mainland, Adam would be really excited. He would ramble on about what he wanted to do, like make a bon fire, eat s'mores, tell scary stories. He suddenly becomes a little kid the more he thinks about camping.

And since it's the first time camping for him, you want to make his first time special.

Bree:

Bree would be excited but the more she'll think about, the more she'll realize what she can't do. Like brush her teeth ("we won't have a sink!"), or have much privacy when going to the bathroom.

She'll freak out, but she would be okay for a night of camping.

Chase:

Chase would want to pack every necessity he could get his hands on. He would pack sun lotion, bug spray, hand sanitizer ("It'll be unsanitary over there!").

So you would have to get him to do certain stuff and when you would ask if he wanted a s'more, he'll go "some more, what?" and you would have to restrain yourself from laughing but when seeing Leo's face, you both would laugh and Chase wouldn't understand why, so you would have to explain the movie reference to him.

Leo:

Leo would be stoked to go camping because he's never had the opportunity to, so when arriving at the location, he would go absolutely nuts.

He would want to walk around and eat s'mores and prank the others. He would have a blast, and he would try to get you to shift into a bear to scare the others ("It'll be fun!"). But you wouldn't let him persuade you.