Nightmares

Adam:

You had wanted to take a nap, exhausted from training all day and Bree had let you crash in the living quarters, keeping everyone out. Adam of course wanted to check up on you. As he entered, he saw you shifting, murmuring things that were inaudible for him to hear. As Adam walked over, seeing that you were in distressed, he softly shook you awake.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine," you breathed, as you sat up. "Just a nightmare."

Adam nodded, not knowing what to do in these situations as a boyfriend, but he tried to do what was best. "You wanna talk about it?"

You shook your head. "Can you hold me?"

He quickly nodded, sitting beside you as he wrapped his arms around you, kissing your forehead.

Bree:

You quietly tip toed into the living quarters in the middle of the night, making sure that you wouldn't wake anyone up. You tapped on Bree's capsule a few times, waking her up as her capsule opened.

"What's wrong hun?" She asked.

"I-I just wanted to make sure that you were okay." You stated.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be? Why are you-- did you have a nightmare?" She asked, as you nodded slowly. Her eyes soften as she lead you to the couch. "You wanna talk about it?"

"Yeah, I need to get it off my chest." You replied.

"I'm all ears." She smiled.

And that begun an early morning conversation.

Chase:

It was around two in the morning as you sat in the cafeteria, drumming your fingers on the table as you watched the candle's flame twirl in the darkness.

"What are you doing here?"

You turned to see Chase rubbing his eyes tiredly

"I could ask the same." You replied.

"Is everything okay?" He asked, now more awake.

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

He gave you a skeptical look as he sat next to you. He knew something was wrong. He racked his brain, thinking of all the possibilities of why you would be up until a light bulb went above his head.

"You had a nightmare, didn't you?"

You sighed, rubbing your eyes. "Yeah."

Chase knew you weren't one to talk about feelings and emotions, and nightmares for that matter. He then took your hand in his, kissing your knuckles softly.

"If you ever need to talk, I'm here."

"I know." You smiled.

Leo:

Leo opened his eyes, seeing you sitting up at the end of the couch. You both were having a movie marathon, and you had fallen asleep, causing Leo to turn off the Tv and fall asleep.

"What's wrong?" He asked, as he sat up.

"Nothing. Just a nightmare, nothing too serious." You replied shrugging.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He asked.

"You were sleeping, I didn't want to disturb you."

"Well you could've. I don't care. No matter what I'm doing; sleeping, training, or whatever, come to me if you need me. I'll always be here for you." Leo stated.

You smiled as you moved, snuggling up into his side.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked, lightly stroking your arm.

"Later." You answered. "For now I just need you."

"I'm always here for you." He stated, kissing the top of your head.