Nicknames

Adam:

You like to call him Gentle Giant. He was the strongest person in the world and he could easily hurt you, but he was always so gentle to you.

He liked to call you sweetheart. You were so sweet and shy when you first met him, and he thought it fit. You were sweet and you held his heart so she thought why not call you sweetheart.

Bree:

You called her love. You loved everything about her, her smile, laugh, little quirks, everything about her. She was your one and only love.

She called you hun. It started as a joke at first, but it soon stuck. You were sweet and smooth as honey, yes you were a tad bit sticky but she loved it.

Chase:

You liked to call him nerd or Enstine. He was just so smart and if he could, he would ramble on for hours on end. You had a thing for smarts, so you thought it fit him perfectly.

He liked to call you mi'lady. He was polite and to you, you were his lady. You were his and he wouldn't want to change that.

Leo:

You called him your King. Yes, Leo might be a bit cocky sometimes, but his heart was made of gold. He wanted to prove people that he was worthy, but to you he didn't need to, because the moment you laid eyes on him you already knew he was.

He called you his Queen. He treated you as royalty and would do anything to make you happy. He never wanted to be without you, and he wanted his queen to be by his side at all times. After all what is a king without his queen?