The Song You Both Like Dancing To

Adam: Can't Touch This - Mc Hammer

When you had introduced Adam to some of the music you liked, you took him back to the days were the music actually meant something and was fun in general. This one was one of his favorites, and being the only song that he would dance to, whenever you both would have the time, you would dance.

Bree: Poison - Bell Biv Devoe

When introducing Bree to some music, you had showed her some of your favorite eras and that included this song, and she loved the quick beat and the lyrics so when she had caught you dancing in fuzzy socks alone, she had quickly joined and ever since then, it had became one of your favorite songs to dance to.

Chase: Electric Love - Børns

When Chase had discovered this song, to your surprise he had really liked it. When listening to the lyrics, you had realized why and even though you had rolled your eyes, you both had set a steady fast pace, him twirling you around to which you couldn't help but smile at.

Leo: Miss Independent - Neyo

Leo had thought that this song had fitted you perfectly because you were independent, and you didn't need anyone. Plus, he also liked Neyo and when Leo danced, he could really dance if he put effort into it. So it wasn't no surprise that you and him would dance to it.