Skull Island

Adam:

Adam's arm is slung over your shoulder as you both follow Bob into the training area to see his idea of "scary".

"Welcome to Bob's House of Terror! Everything in the world that I find horrifying." Bob announces, motioning to covered objects.

Adam nods at Bob, "Cool, lets see what you got."

So Bob shows you both a failed math test, a potato whose "eyes" follow you everywhere you go, and a plastic statue of Santa Clause.

"Come on, Bob. No one thinks Santa is scary," Adam says, and you nod in agreement.

"Are you kidding?" Bob asks. "A strange man breaks into your house in the middle of the night to steal your cookies." Bob shakes his had, hands on his hips. "No thank you."

"Bob, shh," Adam whispers, pointing to Santa. "He's watching."

Bob looks back at Santa, "He is?"

"Yeah," he says. "He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake." Adam gasps, pulling you and Bob away. "You're right, he is creepy."

"When you put it like that," you smile at Adam. You lean up to kiss his cheek. "I'm gonna take a shower and watch some shows. You two have fun."

Adam kisses the top of your head, "Okay. See you in a bit."

~~~~~

One minute you're watching your tv shows, and the next you're in the living quarters with Adam and Bob.

Leo, Bree, and Perry explain their near death accidents that were caused by a cursed skull.

"Okay, so let me get this straight," Adam begins. "Only the people who took this skull from the island are cursed, right?" Leo nods, saying yes. Adam smiles, slinging his arm around your shoulder, "Oh, cool. Then Bob, [Name], and I are good."

Bob then goes to explain that it was all Chase who tried to scare them by harming them. But when Chase sprints into the room and declares to kill you all; you all take off running and screaming.

~~~~~

You're not even sure how it happens, but when you see Adam's eyes glowing red and his skin pale, you want to cry.

All three Davenport siblings are approaching you and the others, and just as they get close enough, Adam shocks all of you when he stabs Bree and Chase with the tranquilizer pen.

And Douglas praises him, until Adam accidentally stabs his own hand and falls unconsciously to the floor.

"What do you see in him again?" Douglas asks, looking up from Adam's body to look at you.

You shrug, "I may not be sure anymore." But you smile, crouching next to Adam's body. You brush your fingers through his dark hair, "I do love him though."

Bree:

You, Bree, and Leo are in the living quarters after Chase left back to the island to return the black skull when Perry comes running in, squealing in distress.

"What's wrong, Perry?" You ask, placing your tablet down.

"Dooley was right, the skull is cursed!" She explains in a hurry, "Over the last hour, I've had three near fatal accidents. That's two more than my daily average!" Perry holds up two fingers.

She explains that in the shower, the shower door shattered into pieces. Then she says she drew a bath and the blow dryer fell in. So she went into the kitchen sink but her foot was trapped in the garbage disposal.