oops

Y/N's pov.

I was so late to school, i hate being late, i packed everything and went downstairs to find my mom with my breakfast.

"honey, your-"

"mom i'm late, sorry!" i cut her off and ran off the house.

I remember my best friend Dinah was supposed to pick me up but she has "problems" anyways i think i'll run.

I was stopping by the first street, damn i need to do more exercise. I sighed and started to run again but sadly i crashed into something, or someone.

"shIT" I cursed, noticing who i crashed who. "Oh my god i am so sorry, i a-am so late, sorry i didn't mean it" i looked at her, she was so stunning, her beautiful eyes, she looked at me smiling like she was totally nervous, bitting her lip.

"i-its not a problem, i was distracted, i am sorry" she said.

"no, it was my fault sorry, i am y/n by the way" i said and she shook my hand.

"i am alycia" she smiled.

"oh damn i am late to school" i realized.

"oh i was too" she laughed. "We'll see you around beauty"

"definitely" i winked at her and started to run again.

"Where were you?" Dinah asked.

"Well i woke up late and well since my best friend doesn't picked me up i had to run here and i crashed into someone, actually a beauty" i smiled.

"will you shut up? okay we have classes and we are late" she said dragging me to the classroom.

"Oops" i smiled.

*

It was crappy omg
okay tell me what you think:)
maybe i'll update later okay maybe something better lol
request if you want
ps; sorry for any mistake.