English love - Alycia

I love to visit other countries specially France and the united kingdom. I'm currently on vacation and i invite all my friends to a little trip in London, because why not?
We are currently on a museum looking at amazing pieces of art, it's fabulous, i love to admire every detail, because it's just perfection.

"Alycia are you okay?" Marry asked, i sighed and looked to her.

"Yes, why?" She rose her eyebrow.

"Nothing you just are staring so focused at this paint" She said, i didn't even realized i was lost.

"No, i'm good, i was just admiring it" She nodded.

"Come on! we going to he next room" I nodded. I turned over to take a picture of the paint, because it was beautiful, it's just a sunset but very detailed.

Once i was done, i turned around to follow my friends but i crashed into someone.

"Fuck sorry!" I said, i looked at the person i crashed with and i got lost, her face was so fucking perfect, she looked like coming out from this museum. She is so beautiful, her eyes were brown, her hair was on one side of her shoulders and her lips... her lips were so desirable, plump, soft, pink and kisseable lips.

She was made by god itself, because she's an angel.

"Oh thanks" She said, i shook my head.

"What?"

"You just said i'm an angel" I blushed furiously. I closed my eyes.

"Sorry, i didn't mean to say it out loud" She giggled and there it is, the most amazing sound i have heard.

"It's okay! i think you're really beautiful as well and your eyes, i could get lost in them" Holy shit. She didn't say that oh my god please do.

"Oh... thank you, i— i'm sorry for crashing into you, i didn't see you" She nodded.

"It's okay, i was distracted, i was just looking at all of this masterpieces and didn't realize where i was going until i crashed into one of them" I blushed again, so flirty. I looked around and i couldn't find Maia, Marny or Georgia, i sighed.

"Damn i lost my friends" I said, she bit her lip and cleared her throat.

"I can help you find them" She said. I nodded.

"Thank you"

I never ever questioned myself before, i find girls attractive of course because all women are beautiful in their own way but she was delightful in my eyes, she makes my heart race and stop at the same time. Her eyes are like painted with honey, sweet and beautiful.

I was now not sure of me, i was having this weird sensation around her and i don't even know her name. This is madness! She exists and i'm here melting for touch those lips, to hold those hands and to feel her body near me.

I must be crazy.

"Are you listening to me?" I heard her speaking. I came back to reality.

"Sorry... what?" I asked.

She rose her eyebrow and chuckled. "Well i was talking about your friends, if you saw them before they got lost, but you looked so focused that i really thought you were listening to me" She said.

Of course i was focused on you. Admiring you.

"Uhhh yeah, one of them came to me saying they were leaving for the next room so they might be there" I said, she nodded and smiled. Oh god i could die to see her smile like that.

What's wrong with me?! i don't even get this attached to someone, like this easy! i just met her and i don't know nothing about her.

"I'm Y/N by the way, come on i'll take you there" She said and grabbed my hand, i felt electricity traveling for my whole body when i felt her soft hand on mine.