Like friends do - Alycia

*yes i know i did it on the smut but it's a whole different world so bear with me 💁🏽‍♀️*

based on Like friends do by Camila -unreleased song-

So you said "I'll sit straight on the couch" like friends do
And "I'll stop kissing your mouth" like friends do
'Cause I can't look at you quite like friends do
Like friends do
Like friends do
And you don't say my name quite like friends do
And when I kiss your neck, does it feel like friends do?
So baby say it again, I dare you
If this feels like
Like friends do

•••

Alycia was in her way to her best friend's house, she just arrived from a world tour with fear the walking dead, she missed her so much so she decided to make a visit into her house. Y/N didn't know anything, that's what surprises are right? She was suddenly debating in the couch of her living room about confessing or not her feelings to her best friend, she knows it would be risky and she may or may not ruin their friendship that is basically what could happen because she thinks Alycia deserves better than just a human being like her.

Y/N knows Alycia lately felt attracted to women, it's something she hasn't shared with the people outside, i mean her fans, it's something just Y/N knows.

She sighed as she felt the doorbell rang, she stood up and walked to open the door, when she did, she was surprised, there was her best friend standing in front of her with flowers and chocolates. She smiled at the sight of the girl. She felt she was totally in love.

"Alycia? what— i mean not to be rude but it's a huge surprise and wow... ehhh... come in" Y/N said rambling, she felt stupid, she let the girl walked in with a big smile on her face.

"I missed you and i thought on surprising you today, i came back from tour and decided to come here first i mean to see my best friend" Alycia said, sadly those two words.

"Yeah... it's pretty good to see you... how was the tour?" Y/N asked, she felt a pain in her chest, she now doesn't wanna risk anything and tell her about her feelings.

"Good! i brought you these, hope you like them, i also now how much you love roses, so yes" She said and sat on the couch as she gave her the presents.

"Thanks Leesh" Y/N spoke and out the presents on her table, she sat next to her on the couch and they started chatting about tour and how was it.

"And suddenly they have a lot of flowers for me! it's amazing that they know i like them, i love them so much, it was so funny and Colman it's a genius, he literally took me everywhere i'm glad we can came to visit some other countries even though i would love to visit more countries out there" Alycia said, Y/N was so focused on every word she was pronouncing, not to overreact but Y/N loves Alycia's accent, her australian accent it's beautiful in her ears. For a while she was so focused on her lips, they look so fleshy and pink, so kissables, she couldn't resist anymore.

"Y/N? are you listening?" Alycia asked and she snapped into reality again, she shook her head.

"I'm sorry yes yes.... I— i am, what would you saying"

"What gets you so spaced out?" She asked, Y/N shook her head.

"It's nothing, i was focused on what you were saying i guess i got lost"

"Staring at me" Alycia spat at her, Y/N's heart froze and she gulped, her heart raced, she was nervous and her hands started sweating.

"I— i wasn't"

Alycia giggled and looked at her cutely. "It's a joke" She said and Y/N felt her body relaxed, she breathed out and saw how Alycia started getting closer, she licked her lips in sign that she was nervous again.

"Are you okay?" Alycia spoke in a very seductive tone, Y/N doesn't know if she's imagining things or she actually did that.

"I... yes i am, it's hot here isn't it?" Y/N said and was about to stood up when Alycia grabbed her arm and made her sit again.

"Sure? you seem nervous" Alycia got dangerously close, Y/N tried to keep herself calmed but it was being so impossible having her in front of her.

"No, i am okay" Alycia blinked and nailed her eyes on Y/N's lips, Y/N looked to the sides, feeling her eyes on her face, she started panicking. "What about i make some popcorn and we watch movies?" Alycia nodded and licked her lips as Y/N stood up walking to the kitchen.

Y/N thinks she was acting so weird, maybe it's time and she should take advantage of that and confess her feelings or at least kissing her, that should helps.

Alycia on the other hand was confused, she doesn't know why her best friend's lips suddenly are so desirables, she really wanted to kiss her but there is not something friends do right?

She looked at Y/N when she arrived with the popcorn, she looked adorable, wife material. Girlfriend material. No, no, no she's my best friend! Alycia thought. She was scared of what she is suddenly feeling, starting for missing her and needing her this much.

"What movie should we watch?" Y/N asked, Alycia didn't think twice and grabbed her hand with both hands pulling her to closer, she pressed her lips roughly and in such a needy kiss. Y/N was confused and shock, she couldn't react at first but started kissing her back, it turned into a sloppy kiss, Alycia got caught in the moment and went down to kiss her neck and trailing her hands for Y/N's skin under her shirt, Y/N moaned when she felt Alycia's tongue and wet lips making contact with her skin on her neck, Alycia snapped into reality and pulled away.

"Fuck... sorry I— no this is wrong... i shouldn't have done that... i— i need to go" Alycia said and grabbed her things and in a rush she left the house leaving Y/N hanging there, confused and actually broken.

"I can't look at you quiet like friends do..."