rewrite the stars - Lexa

cursive are flashbacks, i recommend to listen to rewrite the stars by zendaya and zack efron from the greatest showman while you read this thanks.

————————————————-

After Bellamy and Jasper were caught by the people of mount weather, Clarke and I made an allegiance with Lexa to save our people.
We were in our way to mount weather, everything was working as the plan we made, everyone in their positions, as the bombs exploded, i saw Lexa moving to the side. She looked over to me.

You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
I know you want me
So don't keep saying our hands are tied

"Lexa, what are you doing?" I asked her as she pulled all of her people to the side.

"I'm sorry Y/N, i cannot risk more people, i just got some of them back, i can't lose them again" She replied.

"What? but my people is still in there!" I yelled, Clarke grabbed my arms.

"I'm sorry" Her people started walking away, she stood there looking at me like she really was sorry for everything she did.

You claim it's not in the cards
Fate is pulling you miles away
And out of reach from me
But you're here in my heart
So who can stop me if I decide
That you're my destiny?

I looked to her, with a broken look, my heart was broken, i was hoping she was that good human she claims to be, she's just a traitor.
My eyes watered as she turned her body and walked away.

"Dont" Clarke spoke. "I know that look Y/N, just DONT! you're with Bellamy, what are you thinking?" I turned to see Clarke and wiped out my tears.

I started walking inside. "What are you doing!?"

"What's need to be done" I saw Jasper on the floor and walked to him, kneeling next to his body. "Jasper! do you hear me?"

"Y/N?" He spoke.

"Where's Bellamy?" I asked.

"Control room" He said, our people soon arrived and helped him as Clarke and I walked to find Bellamy.

"He's not here Y/N" Clarke said.

"Keep looking!" I said.

"You like her, in the time we spend with them doing a whole plan you started liking her because i know you.... she was destroyed as she looked at you and you seemed so... broken" Clarke spoke.

"Shut up, just don't talk" I said.

After a long time looking he wasn't there, the rage took over me, the frustration was just way too much.

"I'm sorry Y/N" Jasper spoke.

"We are going to find him i know"

{...}

After mount weather we were in Arkadia, fixing some last details to our plan to find Bellamy when the doors opened and we saw him walking inside.

"Oh god" I said as i walked to him, he was beaten, he had bruises all of his body.

"Bellamy!!!" Octavia yelled to him and run to hug him.