Locked - Alicia Clark

I knew this day would end up like shit since the moment i woke up i just never thought it will be worst at the end.
First i woke up; i finished doing my make up and my sister decided to threw all over me her stupid magic sand, it get stuck in my hair and i had to shower.

Second i arrived at school late, i got a report and third i'm locked in detention with brats.
The most popular girl of school is also here, Brittany, ugh i really hate her.
There's a girl next to me, i didn't know her but she's quiet and cute.

Outside was a pretty normal day, we didn't know it will get worse, for now we all were in our own worlds, the popular talking to her girls about how sucky her nails look in detention. The nerds doing math homework and then there was me, i was playing in my phone, listening to music and just looking around.

The girl next to me was drawing and she was so focused on her world, listening to music. Her profile was a work of art.

The teacher grabbed his phone and frowned, i looked over him as he made an awkward noise, most like scary noises, like he is worried, creeped out.

I started feeling a weird sensation like that stupid oppression in your chest when you know something's going to happen, but nothing really happens.
He stood up and cleared his throat.

"Kids, i recommend you to go home now, we have an emergency state in the whole country due to a very strange virus that is spreading all over the US states" He said, we looked at each other like he's joking or something, like that cannot be real.

In my head immediately i got images from that movie where there was this virus and everyone ended up being zombies, that's scary because they indeed ended up in the end of the world.

"Oh my god! my hair!" We heard brittany yelling, i shook my head and sighed, everyone started walking out of the classroom, i stood up, calling the attention of the girl next to me. She looked up and frowned.

"Is it over yet?" I nodded.

"There is some kind of emergency alert, state i don't know..." I paused, she bit her lip and grabbed her things. "We have to go home"

"Thanks" I nodded, i walked out of the classroom as i grabbed my things, before i get out i have to pick some things i left in the room where we get all of the copies from the books, so i walked downstairs, to the basement.

I heard noises outside and then a really loud noise, people screaming, i opened the door and got in, i started looking for the books i needed, when the door closed loudly.

"Shit!" I screamed, i looked over the door and saw the girl from detention, i left my backpack in the floor and walked to her.

"Don't!" She yelled, i frowned.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't open the door, don't" She said, i nodded.

"What happened?" I asked.

"There are some... i don't know beast outside and they are biting people, i got scare and just run here because i saw you here and i thought being with someone else will be less scary" I nodded.

"Damn this is like the movie" I said, she looked at me confused.

"What movie?"

"That when the zombies are all over the world and people get infected and—"

"Okay stop, you're scaring me"

"Sorry" I apologized, i looked at the door. "Okay, we going to open this because otherwise i will go crazy here, there's no windows or air" I said, she nodded, i walked to the door and tried to open it, bad timing to panic but it's locked.