the boyfriend and the girlfriend - Alycia

"And god he is so adorable, you know we met like three weeks ago but he always spoils me, he is ugh sweet and loves me oh my god" I rolled my eyes as i kept listening to my best friend talking about her wonderful boyfriend. How can she speaks so fucking much about that dick? he isn't that pretty i mean, i could do it better? hell nah, who do i want to make for a fool???? i'm not worth it her time.

Alycia Debnam-Carey has been my best friend since we were six years old, she left Australia one day to be a star, she always was a star, my star. When we were fourteen, i realized i liked her in such a way i shouldn't and in a way she  wouldn't like.
Everyday she spends out of our country is hell to me, she doesn't miss me, she can spend the days with her dreamed boyfriend and her fabulous friends. I just feel out of her league.

I always talk about her to Georgia, we are friends too and she knows everything about my crush with Alycia, everytime we reunite she gives me these looks that just say 'Come in chicken go and tell her' But come on, i cant tell her that and now? just impossible! She has a boyfriend this time.

We are currently in her house with Georgia R, Georgia and Kate, Marny was supposed to come but she isn't here yet.

"Y/N? are you even listening to me?" I heard her voice again, i sighed and nodded.

"Yeah Alycia, Jason is super amazing and hot i get it" I said already annoyed.

"I—"

"Y/N!!!!!!" I heard Marny's voice yelling and i went to hug her, we laugh together and hug very tight.

We heard someone sighing and walking to us. "Guys, it's not like you haven't seen each other in forever, don't overreact" Alycia said rolling her eyes, i forrowed my eyebrow.

"Uh, are you moody Alycia?" Marny said hugging her.

"No, but you see her everyday, can't you just let me speak to her?" Marny rolled her eyes.

"Geez okay, here you take your girlfriend back" She said and i blushed furiously. Alycia cleared her throat as Marny walked to the kitchen.

I sighed. "Well um what were you saying?"

"I went with Jason to the mean girls thing in New york, it was amazing! We laughed and enjoyed the music the whole time and he grabbed my hand and ugh it was so romantic" Here we go again.

"Okay i hope you finished talking about your boyfriend now because i want to talk to Y/N" Georgia came to us and grabbed my hand dragging me inside the kitchen.

"Ouch! what?" I said, she smirked. "Geo what? you're scaring me" She bit her lip.

"We have a plan"

"We?"

"Yes, Marny, Geo and me, also we invited Val, she will be your girlfriend and we will make Alycia jealous" She said smiling creepily.

"Are you crazy!!?" She covered my mouth with her hand and shook her head.

"No stupid, you know we doing this because we know it's going to work"

"Why??? why would she be jealous? she doesn't like me in that way! also she has a boyfriend!??"

"Geez! stop screaming jesus you gonna make it obvious" I rolled my eyes. "Just trust me"

"Fine"

{...}

"Alycia, well since you haven't been here in a lot we have some news, i mean Y/N and I" Val said, i facepalmed myself mentally, i stood up smiling, Val grabbed my hand and bit her lip looking at me.