Secret lover - Alicia Clark

"Please" She begged as i reached the point she needed me the most.

"Please what?" Y/N asked.

"Do something i need you please" Alicia moaned. Y/N attached her lips to her folds, sucking and licking as hard as she can. "Oh fuck" She moaned again, reaching her orgasm.

After a few minutes the climax came and the two girls shared a passionate kiss, as soon as Y/N lied down in the bed, the radio turned on.

"Ugh!" Y/N groaned. "What now?!"

Alicia sighed and licked her lips as she covered with the blankets. She looked over Y/N as she stood up to get the call in the radio.

"Y/N? are you there?" The voice in the speaker asked.

"Yes, baby, what do you need?" Alicia frowned at the pet name. She hated it.

"When are you coming back? Like i miss you"

"I'm going soon, just wait, i was looking for weapons with Alicia, we going back" Y/N said, she's such a bad liar.

"Okay babe! don't take so long... it's dangerous, be careful come back soon, safe, the both of you" Y/N sighed and turned the radio off.

"Why haven't you tell her yet?" Alicia spat at her, it was a simple question but she was really mad so it sounded rude.

Y/N sighed. "You know... i need to find the perfect moment for this, she will hate us both, you know that and everyone will hate us for doing this"

"I know but i would take the risk, i don't care if we have to run away, just you and me Y/N" Alicia got closer, Y/N sighed again, it's like a bad habit of her.

"I wouldn't mind at all, just give me a day, i'll talk to her i promise" Alicia nodded, she sat in Y/N's lap straddling her and kissed her lips, softly.

"I wanna be with you forever"

"Me too" Y/N wrapped her arms around Alicia and pulled her closer pecking her lips again and again making the girl laugh at her actions.

{...}

"Gosh Y/N! you finally back! I swear Al doesn't shut up about you" Luciana spoke, Al walked to you and pecked your lips, you smiled to her.

"Oh really?" Y/N asked, Al rolled her eyes.

"I thought Al was this boy in a girl's body, but since she's dating Y/N sometimes she's so soft" Strand said, Alicia rolled her eyes and walked to her tent.

"Yeah i guess i made her soft" Y/N winked and Al smiled a bit.

It's not like Al haven't noticed what's going on, she isn't stupid, she knows about Y/N secret lover, it's just she's waiting for her girlfriend to be maybe be honest.

Al knows Y/N and Alicia don't go outside everytime together just because, she knows there's something else and she's gonna find out.

"What do you guys found?" Luciana asked, Y/N looked up and shut her eyes.

"Fuck" Y/N mumbled.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Al asked.

"I left the things in the car, but we found many things" She smiled, she walked to Alicia's tent.

"Where are the things, please tell me you grabbed them" Alicia looked up and rose her eyebrow.

"Of course i did, do you think i'm stupid?" She said in a different tone, like she's mad.

"I'm sorry... i have a lot in my mind Alicia, i'm sorry"

"You know what, i'm tired, i love you, i cant hide this anymore! it's not easy" Alicia said, Y/N bit her lip.