Let's be us again - Lexa

Part II of only you, inspired in let be us again by lonestar (listen to it while you reading this because it's beautiful)
btw- the cursive are flashback

»»»

Tell me what I have to do tonight
'Cause I'd do anything to make it right
Let's be us again
I'm sorry for the way I lost my head
I don't know why I said the things I said
Let's be us again

Here I stand
With everything to lose
And all I know is I don't want to ever see the end
Baby please, I'm reaching out for you
Won't you open up your heart and let me come back in
Let's be us again

Lexa was laid down in Clarke's bed, she woke up after a night out with her, they went to have dinner with everyone in the polis, Clarke was happy but Lexa wasn't and she thought that would make her happy when the truth is she isn't.

She has been thinking a lot in the past days, she regret everything she did, she needs to get back to Y/N, she realized everything she needs is her.
Her eyes watered just in the thought of her, she can't believe in the words she told her when she was blinded by Clarke, she thought with her will be happy, that she will feel complete but Y/N was right. She can make her as happy as Y/N can. 

"I don't love you anymore! Clarke completes me and she understands me more than you! you don't know anything about how to lead!" Lexa spat at Y/N she could see the way her eyes watered because of her words, she was being harsh and she isn't thinking.

"SHE CANT MAKE YOU AS HAPPY AS I CAN!" She yelled.

"Whatever, leave, you don't know that! you think you always know everything when the truth is you know nothing!" Lexa finished her sentence and Y/N just left crying and destroyed.

Lexa's tears rolled down her face just remembering what she has done, she fucked things up and she needs to make it up to Y/N.

She stood up and got dressed, she looked around, Clarke wasn't here, as always, the past days Clarke isn't home anymore, that's why Lexa started to questioning her decisions.

She walked out the tent and made her way to the door.

"Where are you going Lexa?" Octavia asked.

"Going for a walk, do you have a problem?"

"No... just come back, Clarke will get mad if she doesn't see you here"

"Whatever" Lexa walked out and got lost in the woods. She found the house Y/N made by herself and smiled, she think she has skills, she can do everything she proposes to herself.

"Where are you going?" Lexa saw Raven walking out Y/N's.

"Making less mistakes" She answered, Raven sighed.

"Just... don't broke her heart again... she has been destroyed and it's your fault, but as she said the only one able to fix her it's you" Raven said and walked away.

Lexa walked and knocked on the door.

"Raven what did you forge- forget... Lexa, what- what are you doing here?" She said, her eyes watered in the moment she saw her in front of her door.

"I- i just came to... see you" She said and looked at her hands.

"Come in" Y/N spoke.

"Thanks" Lexa said and walked in. "It's a beautiful place... you are amazing with home design"

"Thank you, i try my best" She said coldly.

"Y/N... i'm sorry, i regret everything i did, i was stupid and i was blinded by power and stupid things that made me do all of that horrible things to you... i'm here now, trying to make the things right and to make us work together again"

"What about Clarke?" She said. Lexa didn't think of that she just wanted to make the right things.

"I don't know, us... i mean she and I aren't working... you were right, no one completes me in the way you do, i miss you every second of the day, i just can think about you, wherever i am, the only thing on my mind it's you and i know i have many things to lose here standing right in front of you but i don't care i just want you to give me a chance to be us again" She said and tears were rolling down her cheek, she felt a hand taking her.

"You broke me, you didn't care at all if you left me for her, you just did it, you broke everything we had to be with her, i don't know where we were when you decided to leave me, were we wrong?" Lexa shook her head and swiped her tears.

"I'm sorry! i- i don't know where did i lose my head, everything got complicated and i just never thought of the consequences, i don't even know why did i say all of that hints you, it hurts me just thinking on what i said because that bastard wasn't me, tell me what do i have to do?" She said.

"I don't know if i can forgive you just like this... and what do you need to do? maybe prove to me that you mean well this time"

"I know, baby i can try, i'm here to promise you that i realized the mistake i made, just please let be us again..."

"You gotta make a big effort and don't ever break my heart again like this" Y/N spoke letting her tears leave her eyes, Lexa grabbed her chin and lifted it up.

"I promise... i'll stay with you forever, it's a real promise because i don't want to lose you again, it hurts to not feel you everyday by my side and it hurts to not having you there to guide me in my decisions just in the way you do it, thinking first and seeing the pros and the cons, i need you to support me, always and you're are the only one able to be there and to do it, you are the only one that can fix me too, ai hodnes" Lexa finished with Y/N's favorites words in trigedasleng.

Y/N cried more and just grabbed Lexa's face to kiss her passionately, Lexa was taken by surprise but she immediately kissed back to the love of her life, she realized after all this time that it's her, Y/N it's the love of her life and she doesn't wanna lose her like ever again.

Lexa pulled away slowly and caressed Y/N's cheek. "So baby can we be us again?" Y/N smiled a bit and nodded.

"I love you, eternally" Lexa smiled.

"I love you unconditionally, i don't wanna come back to the polis, i wanna live here with you no matter what and we can upgrade this place, but you and me" Lexa said and kissed Y/N's forehead.

"I agree, you and me"

»»
Hope you guys enjoyed the second part :)