Treat you better - Alicia Clark

I get sick every time y/n comes to me crying because of her stupid boyfriend did something, it annoys me and even more because i've been in love with her for now two years but i can't say or do anything because 'she is in love with him' that's bullshit she is with him because her parents said that, because she can't fall in love with a girl but come on we are in a new generation.

I sighed and got up of my bed, i walked to the kitchen and my mom was there cooking.

"Hey honey, you invited y/n to come over?" I nod.

"She will be here any minute, send her to my room... i'll be there" I said and she looked at me.

"Honey, when will you tell her? you can't be suffering this way" She said and i sighed.

"It's whatever mom" I said turning around and walking to my room.

I closed the door and put some music on, i restes my head on the pillow and closed my eyes as i was listening the music.

I won't lie to you
I know he's just not right for you
And you can tell me if I'm off
But I see it on your face.

I heard the door opening and i opened my eyes, there she was standing in front of me crying, again.

"Alicia..." she sobbed.

"Come here dont tell me twice"

When you say that he's the one that you want
And you're spending all your time
In this wrong situation
And anytime you want it to stop.

She cried in my chest, i wrapped my arms around her and pulled her even closer as i rubbed her back.

"Everything will be okay" I said and she sobbed.

"I can't do this anymore..." She said.

"What did he do?"

"He hit me because i accused him because she was talking with some chick on his whatsapp, it- he called her names and i know he is cheating on me" She said and my blood burnt, he dared to lay his awful fingers on her.

"He- wait he hit you? where? are you okay?" She nodded.

"In my ribs" She said and i sighed, i pulled her away a little and looked at her eyes.

She nodded and i lifted her shirt a little bit, she has bruises, that asshole, i want to fucking rip his head off!

I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead.

"I'm gonna kill him!" I said and she grabbed my hands.

"N-no no it's okay, just- don't waste your time in shit... i know he is just mad and he will change"

"Are you blind?"

I know I can treat you better
Better than he can.

"No Alicia i know he is just mad and he is having a bad day!" She said and i pulled away.

"Okay whatever you say, keep believing it"

"Why are you so mad?"

I'll stop time for you
The second you say you'd like me to
I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing.

"I'm not mad" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"No right you're not mad, you're jealous!" She spat at me and i laughed ironically.

"Yeah right"

Baby, just to wake up with you
Would be everything I need and this could be so different
Tell me what you want to do.

"Stop denying it" She said.

"Whatever"

"You think you're better than him? you could n-"

"I know i'm better! Everyone is better than that asshole!"

"THATS NOT TRUE! WHY YOU THINK YOURE BETTER!?" She yelled, this is getting out of control.

'Cause I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying.

I stayed silence and struggled with myself about something, i'm getting mad and i don't want to do it but i'm already doing it, shit whatever.

I walked to where she was standing next to my bed and grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer kissing her lips giving her no time to react, i pulled her even closer and i know she was in shock now because she wasn't kissing back, but a few seconds later y felt her hands in my neck and kissing back.
Our lips finally met, i know it's not the best moment for our first kiss but i can't help it, i had to do it.

When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

Better than he can.

We pulled away but still our foreheads were together, her breathe was faster than before, she opened her eyes and looked directly to mine, she licked her lips and i looked at them, she gulped and pecked my lips again, we kiss slowly and shortly this time, she pulled away and turned around looking at my window.

Give me a sign
Take my hand, we'll be fine
Promise I won't let you down
Just know that you don't
Have to do this alone
Promise I'll never let you down.

I sighed and walked to her, i grabbed her arms making her to turn around again and looking at me.
She looked at me and grabbed my hand, she bit her lips and i felt my heart beating real fast.
I shouldn't have kissed her. I ruined everything.

"I knew it" She finally talked and i looked at her confused.

"You knew what?"

"You liked me but" Here we go. "We can't, because i love him, it's not you but my parents and-"

"Stop, just- please stop" I said holding my tears, i knew this would happen.

'Cause I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman.

"I'm sorry, i know he can be better and treat me better"

"Shut up, go away, go with him but don't even come at me again, don't ever come and me with your tears because i'm not going to be there anymore" I sighed. "You don't realize it but i can treat you better, so much better than he can"

Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can.

"Listen-"

"GO AWAY Y/N!" She looked down and grabbed her things walking away.

I know i can treat you better... better than he can.