Hold me close - Alicia Clark

I arrived at the dorm in the ship, i looked around and i frowned, this is awful but it's all we got now.
Madison, Nick, Chris, Travis, Alicia, My mom and I are with this guy we barely know, it supposed he will help us but i'm not sure and honestly being here isn't my favorite thing to do.
The thing is i enjoy this because i have the biggest crush with Alicia, she is gorgeous but she will never lay her eyes on me, i'm a mess and shit.

"Honey we are out, will you go with us?" My mom asked and i sighed.

"Yeah i'll be there" I said and she nodded.

"Alicia asked for you, hurry hun" I smiled a bit and walked to outside, i felt the wind in my face, i sighed and walked to the edge.
I looked at the sea and it was so blue, so beautiful, it's a shame that nothing was beautiful now.

"You okay?" I heard Alicia's voice and my stomach becomes a mess.

"I'm okay, just tired" I reply.

"But you don't look tired, you look beautiful" She said and i blushed.

"T-thank you, you look beautiful always, i mean you are beautiful and well i mean-"

"You're rambling, it's okay" She giggled. Good one y/n.

"I'm sorry.. i- i think i'll be back inside" You walked but she grabbed your wrist.

"Nooooo, keep me company, you're the only one in this ship i want to be with" She said and i sighed.

"Why? i mean i'm weird, nothing cool and shit" She smiled.

"Weird is cool enough and pretty" She winked and looked to the ocean. "You see how beautiful it is?"

"Yeah, it looks so beautiful and i think i feel the same feeling i feel when you look me in the eyes, just peace and happiness" I said and bit my lip realizing what i just said.

"What?" She said and turned to look at me in the eyes, i felt nervous and i felt fireworks on my stomach.

"I- uh- i - i don't know" I mentally facepalmed myself. She giggled.

"You are so beautiful, you know that?" I looked down and she grabbed my chin lifting it up. "Don't ever think the opposite, God you're so beautiful, your eyes are the most beautiful eyes i fell for, your lips are the most delicious lips i've ever seen and i wish i could taste them"

I blushed but never lose the contact. "Kiss me" I whispered and she smiled, she leaned in and pressed her lips with mine, the whole world stop at that moment and there was just her and I, I felt that butterflies erupting in my stomach and my heartbeat increased, it was beating like thousand times per second and nothing can describe how perfect that moment was, I felt her soft lips, she smiled and touched my lower lip with her tongue asking for permission i denied it and she traveled her hands down to my waist and my ass, she squeezed it and I moaned a bit she took advantage and explored my mouth with her tongue, i moaned again at the feeling, it was turning me on so i decided to pull away.

"A- Alicia stop" I whispered breathing faster than before, she opened her eyes and pushed me to the wall that was behind us.

"I wanted to kiss you long time ago and i knew it will be this magical and wonderful, hearing you moan was wow, i feel turned on right now" She was breathless and i bit my lip.

"I feel the same about you but my mom is right there and they can listen to us" I said and she sighed looking a bit to where her mom and my mom where.

"Yeah i know, what about we go inside and cuddle?" I nodded and we went outside to her dorm, we entered and she closed the door. I lied down on her bed and she smiled.

"You think everything will be okay?" I asked.

"I don't know love, but i'll protect you always, nothing will happen to you as long as you are with me" She said and i smiled.

"Hold me, please hold me close to you and never let me go" I whispered and she wrapped her arms around me pulling me close to her body, i felt safe, her embrace was everything i need.

"Always baby, always" She whispered and i closed my eyes falling asleep in her arms.