I gave you my life

Warning: slight smut, death, sensitive content.

Your pov

Six years now with this horrible leukemia, can't believe this happened to me, my family always have been here, they specially my sister who is actually always there for me donating her blood, bone marrow and things in her body, i think is not fair for her, o just wanna live the rest of my life even if this means just weeks or months, i am tired of surgeries and tests and stuff in this hospital, i hate everything on this damn hospital.

Monday.

"Sarah..." i called with my weak voice.

"Y/N, what's wrong? does it hurt?" i nodded.

"Just a little baby, you know what i wanna talk with you about the medical independence... Sarah you can't keep me alive forever, this is not fair" i said and she frowned.

"No... i can and i will please don't do this" she said, i shook my head.

"Please, i want to die, i want to live the life by my own, Sarah, please" A tear roll in her face and she hugged me.

"Okay, if you want this, i'll do it, i'll go with a lawyer and ask for it" I nodded and she kissed my cheek.

For the next week i went to my therapy like always, i feel a little bit better after talk with Sarah and tell her about her to be free, i hate to see her in pain because my family wants me alive.
I was in my therapy with my eyes closed, i started to remember that love i met in this hospital. It's the best moment i had here and the only one.

I was on my therapy and next to me, a girl, a beautiful girl, i think she has cancer too, because she is here, my mom looked at me and smiled.
I looked a this girl and she looked back smiling.

"Hi, I'm Alycia" she said. God her voice was beautiful.

"Hi, I'm Y/N" she smiled and my heart went fast, melting by her sweet smile.

"You have such a pretty name and it fits with your pretty face y/n" she said and my mom looked at me.

"thank you, i can say the same to you Alycia" i smiled and look at my mom.

"hi, i'm her mom" my mom said and alycia nodded.

"hi, it's a pleasure to meet you ma'am" Alycia said and it was the sweetest thing i've ever heard.

"so you are in therapy?"

"yeah, just finished actually" she said. "can i... uh maybe get your number?" she said and i blushed.

"sure" i looked at my mom.

"oh... yeah" she said searching for a pen.

"thank you" Alycia said and i tell her my name as she wrote it on her hand. "Okay i'll call you beautiful"

"i'll wait" i bit my lip and she left. "you think she will call me?" i looked at my mom.

"i don't know sweetie"she said and my phone started to ring.

"hello?"

"hey i was making sure you didn't give me a fake number" she giggled and i bit my lip.

"i didn't" i said and she sighed.

"thanks, okay y/n i'll see you another time" she cut the call.

Three weeks later we went on two dates, it was the most amazing time i've ever had. I like her a lot and i hope she likes me too.