The stripper - Alycia

A lot of people wrote to me asking me for an imagine with lauren and Alycia so after all this time i decided to write it HAHA enjoy
Also i hate cheating so do not cheat ever —

»»»»»

Alycia's pov

Past midnight she wasn't home yet, i was so mad that she keeps going with her friends and gets home extremely late.
We barely spend time together lately, i just don't get it, am i getting boring? Am i not satisfying her enough?
I have to work on the set almost the whole day and everytime i get home, she's not here anymore.

Somethings changing, she's changing, we are changing.

What if she doesn't love me anymore?

I turned my head to the left as i heard the door being unlocked, I saw her walking through the door, she looked wasted, of course she was on that club again. She thinks i don't fucking know it, but i know!

I always get calls from the strippers club, calling for a membership i don't fucking know anymore.

"Shit babe, you scared me" She said as she turned the light on and saw me sitting in the couch.

"Really? Y/N, where have you been, it's 1:30 in the morning" I said, i tried to sound calm but i clearly wasn't.

"I'm sorry baby, we were on Dani's house and i didn't realize how late it was already" She said walking to me.

"You're drunk"

"I'm not! I just drank a little bit, not to much, i'm okay i swear" She said, i felt my eyes watering, i know she was lying to me, she smells like slut.

I cleared my throat and sighed. "Fine, i'll go to the bed, a call or a message would be nice sometimes you know? i was worried..." I said, she sighed and murmured a sorry.

I walked on the room and covered my body with the blankets, i closed my eyes and felt steps in the room, suddenly a weight in the bed, right next to me.

"Baby, i'm sorry, please don't get mad at me, i lost track on time, it wasn't on purpose, i love spending with you" She said kissing my head and caressing my hair.

I couldn't contain the tears and just cried.

I sobbed. "That's the point Y/N..."

"Babe no! please don't cry, come here" She said, she wrapped her arms around me and i snuggled my whole body to hers.

"You... i don't know, you're being so distant, you barely spend time with me, everytime i come home you're not here, we haven't had sex in months Y/N! this is not normal!" I said crying, i'm really crying over this? yes i am. I'm so hurt.

"Alycia babe, i'm so sorry! it's not on purpose... we have been busy, i mean you have been on set a lot lately and i have to work on the office almost the whole day. I usually go to Dani's to just talk about life and then i come back home to you, i'll always come back home baby" I sobbed again.

"Why do you keep lying to me?" I asked, she swallowed and sighed.

"I'm not lying babe... now get some sleep, we will talk about this tomorrow" She said. She pecked my lips and we both fell asleep.

{...}

Your pov.

Fuck again. It's like i can't get enough. She's like a drug.
I looked up to the stage and there she was, dancing and doing her performance, like she usually does, i really know what's going to happen, like every night.