Language experience - Alycia

Alycia's pov

Y/N invited me to her house today to meet her family, we have been dating for three weeks, i am so excited and nervous because i was thinking, what if they don't like me? what if they think i'm a freak? oh god.
I parked my car in front of y/n's house, i sighed and went out the car, i walked to her door and knocked.

I bit my lip and shut my eyes, i cleared my throat as the door was fully open.

"Baby!!!! you came!" I saw y/n jumping in me and kissing my cheek.

"Hey baby girl, i truly missed you" I said and she smiled. She gave me a kiss on the lips and pulled away.

"I missed you too my love, let's go inside" She said and we walked inside, my heart was beating fast, i was so nervous, actually more than before.

Y/N cleared her throat and her parents turned around to look at us. "So mom and dad this is my girlfriend, Alycia" She said and i smiled, trying to look like i was totally calm.

"Oh sweetie! y/n has talked a lot about you! it's so nice to finally meet you, i'm Elizabeth and this is my husband Salvador" She said and i smiled to them nodding.

"It's nice to finally meet you as well" I was about to give her my hand but she pulled me into a hug.

"Sorry hun we hug in this house!" She said and Y/N's dad smiled hugging me next.

"You are so nice ms and mrs Y/L/N" They smiled.

"You are so beautiful and nice too Alycia" Elizabeth said. "Okay i have to go and finish dinner sweetie" She walked to the kitchen with her husband and i sat on the couch with y/n.

"That was good baby" She said and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah dinner hasn't started yet" I said and she chuckled.

"Y/N! hun help me with the table please!" Y/N's mom yelled.

"I'm coming!" She kissed my cheek and got up. "Wait here baby i'll be fast" She then left.

I was there waiting for y/n to come back, then i listened how they were talking about something but i couldn't hear anything, i walked to the kitchen door and tried to listen.

Oh god! are they really talking Korean? well i'm not expert in the language but is so hot that actually my girlfriend can talk it!

I heard then some giggles and another language, wait was it Tagalog? Oh god that's more even sexier!!! damn it.

"Napakaganda niya" I heard y/n's mom said. (she is so beautiful)

"Alam ko ina" Y/N said and i heard y/n's laugh. (i know mom)

"Tuturuan namin siya ng aming sanggol na wika" Y/N's mom said excited and i smiled, i don't even know what are they talking but it's so hot listening my girlfriend using another language. (We are going to teach her our language)

I walked to the couch and sat there. I heard the kitchen door open and y/n came, she put things on the table and then sat next to me.

"Hello baby" She said and i smiled.

"Baby!!! why didn't you tell me you can speak other languages?" Her eyes widened.

"Uh- i- i don't know, i'm so shy to talk about it with other people... i guess" She said and blushed.

"Awee baby! but not with me! it's actually super hot listening to you talking Filipino" I said and she smiled.

"Mahal kita" She mumbled and i looked at her confused.

"What does that mean baby?" She blushed.

"I'll tell you later okay?" She said and i groaned.

"Is it bad? are you breaking up with me???"

"What?? no! oh my god baby" She laughed and pecked my lips. "It's totally the opposite" She smirked.

"Oh wow wow does it mean you want to fuck me?"

"NO!!" She rolled her eyes. "Shut up before i slap you Alycia" She said and i shrugged.

"I'm sorry!! i want to know what does this mean" She giggled.

"In time... you will know" She smirked and then we walked to the table to have dinner.

After dinner she taught me a lot of words in Tagalog and Korean, it's amazing and hot, when she speaks to me in Tagalog is better than english actually. I am so in love.

{...}

I stayed over y/n's house we walked to her room and she went to the bathroom, i took my phone and opened the translator, she still doesn't tell me what does 'Mahal kita' mean so i decided to search it on google.

My eyes widened when i read it, i cant help it but smile, i bit my lip and i heard y/n came out the bathroom.

"Hey baby" She said smiling.

"Come here love" I said and she nodded, she crawled to the bed and lied down next to me.

"It was such a good day baby, i'm so tired" She pecked my lips and sighed.

"I know baby, you get rest hun" I kissed her forehead and smiled. "Mahal kita baby" I said and felt her smile in my neck.

"Mahal kita" She mumbled and we both fell asleep.

**

This was a request from @chill_pill_studio
hope you like it

btwww i'm sorry if i don't put the correct translation in the Tagalog i don't speak it and i used google 😩 so bear with me

☺️